test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Cluster Torpedo

skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
hay lately since i usually use the breen cluster torp with my cruisers. lately. one out of every like six vollies actually fire. it wil. look like its firing the CD will start...but nothing happens....it doesnt launch or anything....i was wondering how many other people were having this problem?
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Kiba - Wolf's Rain
Post edited by skolldrachen#2061 on

Comments

• holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Quite a lot of people are having this issue. Especially if it is on the rear of your ship. It even ignores the auto fire. It fires even if auto fire is switched off. Or should i say it triggers the cd timer. The torpedo tube was empty.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This can also happen with any torpedo, tricobalts and Bioneural warhead mostly.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also have the same issue with it. It starts the process but does not fire. Strange to be sure....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same problem with any torps on auto fire.

I just took them off auto, and when I fire them I make sure I am in the arc and will be there for a second .. otherwise just does nothing.
    :eek:
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone told me that the torp can be shot down by the firing ships guns.
    :rolleyes:

This torpedo has had 'issues' since S6 launch.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG