test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To Ground PvP Community: The Evil Mirror FES event was fun and thank you.

pug02pug02 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PvP Gameplay
We had a great week with the Evil Mirror FES event. Many of our fleet members got the opportunity to play in a premade team. Some of our fleet members haven't had the opportunity to play as a team, while there were high stakes. We worked on synchronizing our team techniques, which took time. Some of the fights dragged out, but we appreciate everyone sticking with it. We observed some teams forming up to fight us, and we were very pleased to see this development in the Ground PvP Queues. Thank you for those who jumped in to fight. It was an amazing week and we hope to see everyone in the Queues.

For those who solo queued, be prepared to see a lot more premade teams. It became clear to us that more and more players were Queuing as teams.

Good luck and PEW PEW!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pug02 on

Comments

• Options
    alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pug02 wrote: »
    For those who solo queued, be prepared to see a lot more premade teams. It became clear to us that more and more players were Queuing as teams.

Im a little confused about this...you mad that other fleets made good teams to fight you and now you are saying we premade all the time?, what do you expect when you make a premade and kill pugs over and over, i mean, look, you announced that you were premadeing, you expect us to still solo que, you're stupid if you did
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    alax2011 wrote: »
    Im a little confused about this...you mad that other fleets made good teams to fight you and now you are saying we premade all the time?, what do you expect when you make a premade and kill pugs over and over, i mean, look, you announced that you were premadeing, you expect us to still solo que, you're stupid if you did

I think you are confused. We are not mad at all. We are very happy that you formed a premade. It was wonderful! Please do it more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Basically... get on a team or we'll see you on this show.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So organized spawn camping is an event now....who knew.:rolleyes:
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am really looking forward to the next one!

You shall feel my wrath! Roaaaarrr! :P
  • Options
    radkipradkip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had a lot of fun with the premade vs. premade matches, even the few we lost. THAT is what PvP is, not this run and gun Rambo TRIBBLE.
    I think you are confused. We are not mad at all. We are very happy that you formed a premade. It was wonderful! Please do it more often.
    Aye. Previous solo players grouped up with one another and actually learned some things. :O

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
    kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
  • Options
    mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    radkip wrote: »
    I had a lot of fun with the premade vs. premade matches, even the few we lost. THAT is what PvP is, not this run and gun Rambo TRIBBLE.

Yea we've had a blast with those games too and not just because we beat you guys up in almost every game we meet you. =)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    mikiiy wrote: »
    Yea we've had a blast with those games too and not just because we beat you guys up in almost every game we meet you. =)

It was fun! :) We should setup a premade vs premade sometime this week. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sboslayersboslayer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Sounds like a plan
  • Options
    polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

actually that was the opposite of what happened, you guys where leaving the queues.

Tami and FS
  • Options
    probe1171probe1171 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    polie05 wrote: »
    actually that was the opposite of what happened, you guys where leaving the queues.

Tami and FS

FS

Hammer Squadron

ACME

FES

17th ftw
  • Options
    wdocwdoc Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I enjoyed the week and look forward to more. I also enjoyed the 4 man 1 pug last night.
    Doc of Hammer
  • Options
    radkipradkip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    probe1171 wrote: »
    Close, but this is the right song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3OCyyN1sI

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
    kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    radkip wrote: »
    Close, but this is the right song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3OCyyN1sI

Rubbish.. all we need to do is chant "Exterminate" and everyones up in arms.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!