test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet defiant wont save new costumes?

thelatathelata Member Posts: 124 Arc User
hi just got my fleet defiant but it wont save any new skins,options in tailor,is this a bug? thanks:mad:
Post edited by thelata on

Comments

• Options
    vactuskasunvactuskasun Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are some items that will cause this, like set items. Cause I thought the same thing until I figured it out. Even the freakin Remen engine you get from a quest during the episode phase does that.

If it's base gear only.... bug.
  • Options
    corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the same issue. Tried saving costumes with base gear, no luck. I am only able to change the bridge. Not sure why this is happening as I have no problem saving costumes on my cstore Defiant. Nor did I have this problem customizing my Fleet Excel!

I have read that this has been a problem for months now and that some KDF players are having the same difficulty with a ship or two. Must be a bug.:(:(
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)