test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Question on Special Projects

dashuk2381dashuk2381 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Academy
Have a quick question and can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere. It has to do with the special projects under the Embassy section of your fleet. I recently started a Fleet iwth a handful of friends. We are all pretty casual players, but have been making good progress so far, however since we are new to this, I have no idea how this part works.

Since we just started our fleet last week we just got into the special project for the Embassy and I believe it only runs until tomorrow(March 14). We have put in over 120k Dilithium but are still well over 70k short. Baring a miracle we are just not going to get it done by tomorrow and I've sunk in nearly 90k of my own Dilithium and don't plan on buying or selling anymore Zen to finish it.

My question is this. Is the deadline the last day you can pick up the project to do or does the project just vanish along with all your Dilithium? Like I said we are mostly new to this and got all caught up in the excitement of our first fleet and contribuiting to everything, had I known we'd be this short with a day left I would have never participated in the project in the first place. I do know that if it ends and I am out over 90k Dilithium for nothing I will be really, really ticked off. :eek:

Comments

• Options
    deianirrahdeianirrah Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The project (and the one following it in case You have one picked) will stay in the list even if it is actually not available anymore. So nothing is lost and You can take Your time finishing that Special Project.

Also, You will find that PWE/Cryptic does offer the 'old' special projects from time to time again so most probably You should find the projects You want to have sooner or later.

Taskforce 47 Falkenwacht (Federation) / Greifenreiter (KDF)
    (at) deianirrah
    Free Gear and where to get it
  • Options
    vactuskasunvactuskasun Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It won't vanish. It'll still be there until you finished.
  • Options
    dashuk2381dashuk2381 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks guys! Couple of us were just getting nervous all that Dil was going to go down the drain for nothing, lol.