test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

collecting zen

origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
earning zen through surveys by peanuts is broken. i completed survey and got no zen or reward. got page said completed then japanese writing and no zen.
no customer support, no report bug option.

aggravated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    s1ckbeards1ckbeard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some of them are broken but most work. I can usually get enough each day for one or two keys
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I get broken ones that don't work every once in a while. I got one last night that I thought was broken, but the balance showed up this morning. Sometimes they just take a while to show up.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Most of them do work.

this week alone, I have gotten over 1000 zen from surveys.

Be patient, they do come. But, you also have to be persistent. Refresh the page. Sometime it switches from Peanut Labs to Sponsor Pay. Both are OK.

Just remember, some survey have trap questions in the middle. That disqualifies you.
    Some have time limits, meaning that if your fly through it, it disqualifies you.

Then... there are the ones you had, the bomb out at the end. There is a customer support for Peanut Labs. I have had this happen to me a couple of times, and reported it.

I got a couple resolved by giving the reward.
    To get to customer support for Peanut Labs, in the top right corner there's a link that says Nee Help?

You can click on that, click on the tab that says My ZEN Rewards.
    Look for the survey, and click on the Contact Us link to the right.

this will give you a message interface to contact them, and it fills in the information of which survey it was.

Hope this helps, and good luck! :D
  • Options
    nutiketgotcnutiketgotc Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Five surveys today and I was disqualified for all of them. I could have recieved over 700 zen. It will take me six or seven weeks to come up with that much dilithium.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]