test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan and Reman space set

valkarie14valkarie14 Member Posts: 762 Arc User
I looked at both on the sets and dont see that much of a difference really, does the romulan set change the ships colour like the reman set? The one major difference i liked is the reman engines give +6 to flight speed whereas the romulan set does +16 and if i use the temporal set that adds more speed and turn rate, so which is better Romulan or Reman? :)
Post edited by valkarie14 on

Comments

• Options
    duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    both useless, Reman nice
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Romulan shields looks more subtle than the Reman set. It doesn't have that iridescent look that the Reman set has.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    So the romulan shield doesnt change the colour of tge ship when activated like the reman shield does? I am using jem hadar shield at the mo i dont think the romulan shield is that bad in stats n besides its only a stop gap till i can get borg shield
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    valkarie14 wrote: »
    So the romulan shield doesnt change the colour of tge ship when activated like the reman shield does? I am using jem hadar shield at the mo i dont think the romulan shield is that bad in stats n besides its only a stop gap till i can get borg shield

I believe it causes isolated green/grey hull patches. As a visual change, it's pretty much on par with the Omega Shields only green instead of grey.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Romulan shield gives your ship a green color. You will barely notice it if your ship is already green, but if you use another color it's quite visible. But it's not "flashy" as the Reman set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well im puttin it on the mobius lol does the borg shields have any visuals? So guessin the romulan set is better than the reman set?
  • Options
    auriciusauricius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    valkarie14 wrote: »
    Well im puttin it on the mobius lol does the borg shields have any visuals?

Yes, it does.
  • Options
    kronplah78kronplah78 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Both Reman and Romulan sets not recommended for PvP. If you do use them you'll label yourself as a weak and easy target. Best use for these sets are in any PvE, as the capacity will serve you well.

Please stick to your original question as per the thread title, I see you asking about the Borg shields.... You still doing it.... Please stop spamming threads and fishing for other people's own ideas, lets keep these forums clean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] THE POWER OF KRATOS!!!
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kronplah78 wrote: »
    Both Reman and Romulan sets not recommended for PvP. If you do use them you'll label yourself as a weak and easy target. Best use for these sets are in any PvE, as the capacity will serve you well.
    They are not really good in pve either. The set bonus is meh, and the shield by itself is not that good.
    Please stick to your original question as per the thread title, I see you asking about the Borg shields.... You still doing it.... Please stop spamming threads and fishing for other people's own ideas, lets keep these forums clean.
    Wait, what ? Bad day at the office ? Need to police the forum ?
    I fail to see something wrong in asking for advice, in his own thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zionlythzionlyth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You still doing it.... Please stop spamming threads and fishing for other people's own ideas, lets keep these forums clean.

Yes please, lets start asking people to make new threads for each new question... /sacrasm
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Brown nosing?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Perhaps when you all see the same subject/question repeatedly asked across the forums in dozen upon dozen of threads then it is called spamming.

I'm sure this user is not, that dunce, but based on the repetitive nature of, for example '10 different threads containing the same question', then there has got to be an issue.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    So freedom of speech hasnt reached you? I may have repeated myself i apologise but i just enjoy the game n talking about it so forgive my excitement im sure im not the only one to have said the same thing numrous times but i dont like how you make me feel on this site, i like conversing with my fellow star trek fans but everytime i post and just enjoy the wisdom collected by everyone you pop up and just give me grief when you could simply just respect that its a site and we like to chat
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ya.... I know I've been hard on you, and it seems you want to be good at PvP right? Cuz most of your inquires ends up funneling in that direction.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Dont worry i aint gonna b making anymore threads on here not worth the hassle
  • Options
    csgtmyorkcsgtmyork Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ya.... I know I've been hard on you, and it seems you want to be good at PvP right? Cuz most of your inquires ends up funneling in that direction.

What are you? The Forum Gestapo?

He's asking for advice in his own thread! It's not like he hijacked someone elses thread. Good grief.
    "Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
    Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Doesnt matter