test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon Firing Bug

holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Weapons dont seem to firing when they are meant to, especially if on auto fire.

I tried 3 dhcs a tric torp and a quantum torp on the front and my weapons stopped working altogether, sort of worked when i took the tric mine off
Post edited by holyhelmet on

Comments

• rachelj88rachelj88 Member Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I had a similar bug, but I found a temporary fix, my consisted of my weapons showing they where on auto fire, but they'd fire 1 shot cycle then not actually continue to autofire.

I found that "while playing" press escape to get the main menu up, go to options, on the options window go to the controls tab, select space and at the bottom click reset to defaults.

it worked for me and I hope that this will fix your problem, they sound similar.

RachelJ88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nope, tried that, event logged out and changed characters, but still get it, all weapons are not firing when they should do every match. You can reset your controls and they mess up again whenever they feel like it
  • deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know whats going on but since the patch my phaser fire like im using fire at will all the time. I mean it will hit what I have targeted but the phasers fire like I hit fire at will. When I use fire at will it hits multipul targets but the phaser sound and fire the same as normal. Its just weird lol.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    skollulfr wrote: »
    omega torp is doing something similar, rappidly doing the torp noise & partly going into cd without firing anything. seems aggravated further by having more than one torp on a given arc

That's "working as intended" and i agree that its REALLY annoying...if it wasnt for the 3-pc bonus and the heavy firepower of even HY1 i wouldn't use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Phaser fire I hope is not working as intended its driving me nuts lol
  • shanksboyshanksboy Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im glad its not just me then getting it....was directed to this post by some one in fleet (thank you btw). I have been having this problem for 4 days now. I made an exact copy of my fleet hosus for use on my sci toon as i use on my tac.

But it just seems that it fires it 1st cycle then nothing for 5 seconds...in the meanwhile my turrets are firing like crazy. Yet on my tac toon...nothing at all no problem...working as intended.

Very annoying that bug when your in minefield and every shot matters
  • holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    BreenTransphasic Clusrter Torpedo on the rear of the ship, fires on its own even when auto fire is off. Also it doesn't always actually fire the torpedo, it just starts a 45 sec cool down. No torpedo is shown or any damage done to the enemy.
  • uffishthoughtuffishthought Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here with regards to the phaser beam arrays on my cruiser pausing (sometime since the introduction of the Andorian ships?)

I agree that it's both annoying and frustrating - any word from the devs on this?