test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder of House of beautiful orions

monsterofbloodmonsterofblood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Qo'noS
To the house of beautiful Orion's I have a problem. I tired to add 8 gigs of RAM to my computer and blew my motherboard. My computer is in the repair shop and won't be fixed until march 14. This email is to inform you that i think of you everyday, your progress towards the best and highest level starbase online, your 500 mann roster, and your tier 3 Embassy. This letter is to inform you that my account has not been compromised and that i am fine. Zelda, email me.
Post edited by monsterofblood on

Comments

• brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not too wise to put your email on a public forum.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ..that... and this probably should be in the STARBASE ONE Forum. :)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • monsterofbloodmonsterofblood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    ..that... and this probably should be in the STARBASE ONE Forum. :)
    Why? we are a KDF fleet, anyway contact the leaders of the house and tell them my problem.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As was rightly pointed out, this "fleet notice" belongs in a fleet subforum, not in the STO Discussion forum. Hence, I have moved it.

Also, just so everyone is aware of it, the forum rules prohibit posting any personal information on the forums, including email addresses.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek