test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banks on Ship Interiors

comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
So I was in my ship's interior trying to breed some tribbles and as a result I need to be beaming out and beaming back in all the time! So here was an Idea! to put and Exchange console and a Bank Console in the Ship's Interiors would so make it more handy for us to use!
6tviTDx.png

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely. Even if it's only on bridges that one pays for it would be miles better then having to carry around a 2 hr cooldown console in our inventory or having to use a transwarp to go thru 2 load screens to perform the same effect. These ships all have cargo bays.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I would so pay to have either the exchange and bank on all my ship's levels! There is nothing worse than a loading screen every 5 minutes!
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    or you could just get a tuffli/d'kora or join the Public Service Channel (/channel_join Public Service)

http://stopublicservice.net/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The D'Kora/Tuffli have bank/exchange access specifically as a park, so I think it's unlikely that will be added to all ships.
  • Options
    littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    depending what is bringing more profit :D

really noone is buying the accountslots...this was one the worst things ever.
    as long everything i bound th char is it cheaper to send mails to yourself.

can imagine that they release bridgepacks with exchange, bank and email.

or they make more items accountbound :D
    "Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While writing up a comprehensive ship interior proposal with centersolace, we discussed the possibility of additional inventory slots. So yeah, I'd like to see this too.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, this isn't going to happen.

Best you're going to get is the Account Bank, or if you have the D'kora/Tuffli.

THey won't give us full bank and exchange access shipboard for a very simple reason.

It will turn social zones into ghost towns.

However, It would be nice if we could get items from our mail onboard our ships, I mean, you can be at the tail end of the milkyway and still get a new warpcore after a mission is completed but you can't grab an item that the exchange has sent you?
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :: raises hand from the back of the room ::

Um, guys? Don't we already have access to our account banks in the Captain's Ready Room on the bridge?
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Um, guys? Don't we already have access to our account banks in the Captain's Ready Room on the bridge?

Ummh Yes we do! but the thing is that not EVERYONE has bought or is willing to buy the Account Bank.
    foundrelic wrote: »

Yeah, this isn't going to happen.
    Best you're going to get is the Account Bank, or if you have the D'kora/Tuffli.
    THey won't give us full bank and exchange access shipboard for a very simple reason.
    It will turn social zones into ghost towns.

But as for the D'kora/Tuffli ships not EVERYONE has the money to buy them! And also as you mention that Social Zones would go ghost towns! I don't know about that, Social Zones wouldn't go Ghost just for a simple fact that PWE puts a simple Bank/Exchange Console on a ship to make it easier for US that NEED it to Breed Tribbles or Run Doff Assignments! Either-way If its not the Account bank then I would buy the Exchange/Bank Console...
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Trying to figure out how you need bank access to breed tribbles or run DOFF missions?

Tribbles will breed once a gameplay hour as long as there's food.

DOFF missions can draw from your bank without you needing to take anything out of it.

Regardless of your response, Bank/Exchange access won't happen on normal ships.

Don't complain that the D'kora and Tuffli are expensive. Take your time and build up your EC. It's not hard to make money in this game, it just takes time to reach the 60 million mark.

Maybe a month or so.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    foundrelic wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how you need bank access to breed tribbles or run DOFF missions?

Tribbles will breed once a gameplay hour as long as there's food.

DOFF missions can draw from your bank without you needing to take anything out of it.

Regardless of your response, Bank/Exchange access won't happen on normal ships.

Don't complain that the D'kora and Tuffli are expensive. Take your time and build up your EC. It's not hard to make money in this game, it just takes time to reach the 60 million mark.

Maybe a month or so.

Well if it makes you fell better "IM NOT A GAME FREAK!!!" And as for Tribble Breeding and Doff Assignments, you need to check your ship "MORE OFTEN" ^_^
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bank/ exchange and mail access is exclusive to the D'kora and the freighter.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wish They would add a generic cargo-hold map to all the ships...
    (Or even just make one to sell in the C-Store)

Say with 5 slots that are expandable to 10 with Zen.

That would somewhat alleviate the request, as well as not cut too much into Their other slot sales.

(and also give us a new place to go to in our ships.)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Bank/ exchange and mail access is exclusive to the D'kora and the freighter.

You are right one that bubblygumsworth, but the thing is that, as if mentioned before, not ALL of us own or have the money to buy such ships! I myself have not unlock the 1 billion ec service! making it hard to buy the ships! I understand that they are great when it come to this topic but there is also a drop-back to them, they don't have ALL or most of the Contacts a normal Federation Ship would have! As you've seen in fed ships you have the sickbay, warp-coil room, Lounge, Captain's Office... etc etc... All of those contacts have Critical Doff Assignments that can give you good amounts of points to lvl up and delithium as that's where you can find some of the most rarest assignments!

But making available to buy Bank/Exchange consoles to add to a ship for us that do need it, would make it Soooooooo... much easier!

Unless your does kinda Freaks that like to go through loading screen every 5 minutes?
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Note: SWTOR has this as purchasable perks.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Note: SWTOR has this as purchasable perks.

I thought I as playing STO?:( Damb PWE lie to me! :eek: I want my money back now!!!!!!! :)
    6tviTDx.png