test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HELP: Can get any War Zone related missions

kiloacekiloace Member Posts: 488 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Federation Discussion
When I talk to Makza (the Saurian who gives war zone missions) on K-7, he says he has no orders for me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Also, did I forget to complete a tutorial or something that gives you access to them? The only mission I have access to that involves war zones is the one you can get from Icheb.
Post edited by kiloace on

Comments

• ryeknowryeknow Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As far as I remember, the one from Icheb (and KDF equivalent) is the only War Zone mission available now ever since the old chainable Kar'rat missions was nuked from the game. And its a daily on a cool down shared with 2 other PvP daily wrappers. So it wont always be up. Maybe once every 3rd day or so. They also have different names depending on character rank.

The other PvP missions are from Calhoun
  • mattack13mattack13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was wondering about this myself- spent some time in Kerrat the other day and was like, "what the hell? where is the mission?"...

Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for it if it pops up only so often. In the meantime I've been hitting the other pvp missions.
    edited March 2013
    I believe the Kar'rat mission now is called "To the Front Lines". Which as I said, is now a daily and shared with the other 2 PvP daily wrappers. So check the available tab daily to see if its there.
  • ericphailericphail Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    AFAIK:

Mazka still hands out some war zone missions at the lower levels, (not sure when he stops probably lv 40 or 50). (after he stops he gives NOTHING)

After he stops Icheb's "To the front lines" is the only one available.
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have not seen it for a long time now. I hope Ker'rat gets some attention in the next season, it is one of my favourite parts of the game but it feels forgotten.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All the Dailys seem to come very sporadic, which doesn't make them very "daily" IMO.

I haven't seen "to the front lines" or however the Ker'rat daily is called for more than 2 weeks. Gorn minefield almost just as long.

I think if the devs would take a bit more care in at least fixing some problems, we wouldn't have to talk about this.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
    edited March 2013
    yreodred wrote: »
    All the Dailys seem to come very sporadic, which doesn't make them very "daily" IMO.

I haven't seen "to the front lines" or however the Ker'rat daily is called for more than 2 weeks. Gorn minefield almost just as long.

I think if the devs would take a bit more care in at least fixing some problems, we wouldn't have to talk about this.

Its like that for me as well. The PvP dailies come in no particular order and I may get the same one three or four days in a row before the next one pops up. I have got "To the Front Lines" (Kar'rat) wrapper recently though. Twice last week actually and once so far this week.

It also seems that whatever PvP daily I get on one character is the same one I get on all 4 of my characters on one account, while I get a different one for my 2 characters on another account.