test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Adapted Omega Force ground set?

edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Federation Discussion
Why is there no Adapted Omega Force ground set? Is it in the works or PWE saving it for a later date?

Also why did they remove the Omega titles that required you to complete all elite stfs with optional to unlock it.
Post edited by edwarlord on

Comments

• elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    omega is the exact same for FED and KDF, an 'adapted' omega would be.. omega :P
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There's nothing for the Omega set to adapt since it's the same for both factions. :P
  • ankokunekoankokuneko Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Adapted MACO = Klingon Honor Guard
    Adapted Klingon Honor Guard = MACO
    Omega = Omega
    jFriX.png
  • edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh I get it, never occured to me. :D

In that case make an Advanced Omega ;P
  • bioskyline1bioskyline1 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you still need the optionals in the ground and space stfs to get the extra costume pieces, like the harvester chest/boots/shoulders for omega.

unless you just use the armor itself for the visuals, but you cant color/customize the look
  • edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you still need the optionals in the ground and space stfs to get the extra costume pieces, like the harvester chest/boots/shoulders for omega.

unless you just use the armor itself for the visuals, but you cant color/customize the look

Oh but what about the titles that the costumes replaced? Cause I remember there was like Omega Force Commander, Omega Force Squad Leader or something like that. Similar to MACO titles that are still available to unlock.