born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
On this weeky event all day you will have your cap doubled to 16,000 dilthium

Sound good?
Post edited by born2bwild1 on

Comments

• Options
    nibinrognibinrog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Sound good?

Sounds great. Which is why it will never happen.

Besides which, a weekly event where EVERYONE has a doubled Dilithium refining cap? Their servers will never be able to handle the load...
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    they will not got for once a week. one a month is perhaps more likely.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Count me in favor.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    mirrorseacatmirrorseacat Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would take once in whenever, i have so much dil to refine its ridiculous. especially with the lockbox dilithium mining rights ticket.
  • Options
    causalityeffectcausalityeffect Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A set of DOFF missions which refine dilithium would be more likely and sensible. Vets already get one mission but it is 1,000 every 2 days which is really redundant.

Personally, I would rather see a single Doff mission which takes a full week to compete but refines a weeks worth of dilithium.

Since Cryptic have a financial intrest in keeping Refined Dilithium as scarce as possible. Good luck with them changing that.
    Although, one wonders what the hell is the difference in mandating people to push a refine button rather than offering an option for someone to refine the same amount over a week with one button push.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Support.
    10chars.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They keep claiming that players are not making their daily cap - so how could a 1 day a week double refine day mess with what they claim?
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Sound good?

Sure, let's see if they run with the suggestion.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd rather see it as a new addition to the rotation of hourly events. "Time to Refine" refine 25% additional dilithoum for the next hour.

So you refine 4,000 and it only counts 3,000 against your daily total. It's not double, but if it's in rotation it comes up often enough.
  • Options
    ryanevryanev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Sound good?

Just buy 2 Character slots and make 2 more characters:
    Suddenly Your refinement caps is 4x8000... every day.