test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uber trolls

log4n227log4n227 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Ten Forward
So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.
http://youtu.be/sjUUoKw3mOM
Post edited by log4n227 on

Comments

• Options
    captnurntumbercaptnurntumber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    log4n227 wrote: »
    So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.

I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited February 2013
    When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.

I have to agree with you Kids are annoying and furthermore they shouldn't be aloud to play games that their prepubescent minds aren't ready for.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,418 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol

Thanks, now i have the hamster-song going though my head for the rest of the day :(
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bet you these trolls are in their forties living in their mother's basement! :P
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
    They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited February 2013
    I've met plenty of decent kids while playing MMOs and plenty of "adults" who barely deserve the title. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these guys turned out to not be kids at all, but late-20-somethings with marriages, kids and a good job down at the bank. :D
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    maxvitor wrote: »
    The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
    They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.

Wait a minute I could report them for this! Hmm I just might do that. Thanks my friend for the info, oh if any of see these two would let them know that they are now YouTube Stars.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:
    drogyn1701 wrote: »

DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Now it's not going to go away for weeeeeeeks. :(

EDIT: This thread is now going down the wrong path and has been reported by multiple people. If you need to report someone, please do it in-game through the [?] on the minimal -- user "Request GM Help". /thread ~BranFlakes
  • Options
    idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If this bothers you, and ignoring them isn't an option. Ask them to cut it out, and if that doesn't work report and move along.

Or you could join them and be all whacky for a minute. :)

Edit:
    Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Oh god, I clicked one of centersolace's links again! aaaah!
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    idrona wrote: »
    Oh god, I clicked one of centersolace's links again! aaaah!

You will share the pain!!!

Ah well, enough of that. Have some piratey Two Steps From Hell to make it all better.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You will share the pain!!!

Ah well, enough of that. Have some piratey Two Steps From Hell to make it all better.

I was building a boat for charity while listening to this, when I was done I donated an Aircraft carrier :D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    rachelj88rachelj88 Member Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    makes me actually want to install something like fraps to record some of the very "interesting" people that I meet O_o ... endup pvping... then... winning... like these Two

hehe :D

RachelJ88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rachelj88 wrote: »
    makes me actually want to install something like fraps to record some...

I dare you. :)
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    rachelj88rachelj88 Member Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    idrona wrote: »
    I dare you. :)

lols why... "I dare you."? is there something I don't know?... should I film from foliage to keep in cover?...

*get suspicious*

lolsie :P

RachelJ88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rachelj88 wrote: »
    lols why... "I dare you."? is there something I don't know?... should I film from foliage to keep in cover?...

*get suspicious*

lolsie :P

RachelJ88

Check secrit answer in the other secrit thread. (Saw this reply after.)
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    csgtmyorkcsgtmyork Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON! Why... WHY DID YOU POST THAT LINK??!!?! D:>
    "Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
    Elim Garak
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So why didn't you just ignore them, beam out etc. . I kinda find this video and post just as bad tbh
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Do you now, and why would that be? Fact is the guy was making a video tutorial, it would be different if he had been interfering with others to make his video, he wasn't. True enough he could beam out, switch instances etc. but why should he have too, why should he be the one to have to run away? Why is it always the normal players who to give ground to idiots trying to ruin someone else's enjoyment? When will it be enough, when only the friggin morons are left playing the game?
    He moved away from these jerks and that should have been enough of a hint that their little game wasn't appreciated, yet they kept following him around to continue their stupidity in what is to me a clear rule violation.
    That you would even try to compare this thread to what these guys were doing makes me very suspicious.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    captnurntumbercaptnurntumber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Do you now, and why would that be? Fact is the guy was making a video tutorial, it would be different if he had been interfering with others to make his video, he wasn't. True enough he could beam out, switch instances etc. but why should he have too, why should he be the one to have to run away? Why is it always the normal players who to give ground to idiots trying to ruin someone else's enjoyment? When will it be enough, when only the friggin morons are left playing the game?
    He moved away from these jerks and that should have been enough of a hint that their little game wasn't appreciated, yet they kept following him around to continue their stupidity in what is to me a clear rule violation.
    That you would even try to compare this thread to what these guys were doing makes me very suspicious.

Yeah, theres no reason for this guy to have to accomodate a pair of imbeciles. I don't know why people always say "you could go to another instance" or whatever when they get riled up by tools clearly trying to TRIBBLE with them.

Humiliate the bozos, let everyone know what jerks they are. Maybe they'll grow up.
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    log4n227 wrote: »

I don't understand the meaning of this video there are two guys "show off dudes" who are giving you some attention, and you feel like they are harassing you? :confused: move, ignore , change instance, report or maybe you like this?
    You obviously aren't a girl, but either way this "show off dudes" dont deserve a forum post !
This discussion has been closed.