test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged Klingon officer of the day mission

sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
I'm doing my daily Officer of the watch fleet mission, it's Conduct Bekk Inspection, the third Bekk has no problems with uniform or body posture, but the daily will not complete, Bekks 1,2,4 and 5 have problems I can correct.

I have dismissed them and called them back several times as well, still no joy.
"Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
Post edited by sniper1187 on

Comments

• misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This bug is there since the introduction of Season 6, I'm sure they'll fix it by Season 7.:rolleyes:
  • kalex71kalex71 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, they certainly didn't fix it in Season 7. That mission is still borked.
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I made this reply long after Season 7 actually launched.
    It's called irony.:)
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    still screwed up.
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yep, I've been sendnig in bug reports every time it screws up. There seem to be three things wrong with it:

- Sometimes you get a 'perfect' Bekk with nothing to correct and no way to simply 'pass' him/her/it.

- Sometimes you get a Bekk with multiple entries in the same section, such as 'collar correct' and 'house insignia missing' at the same time and you can't correct it.

- On a very few occasions I've had the humorous bug of a targ get in line for inspection.

Those first two I think are examples of bad table rules for determining errors to correct: each Bekk needs to have one-and-only-one entry per section and one-and-only -one of those needs to be a correctable mistake.

I have never had this problem on the Federation side, as a note, so it's clearly an example of the KDF-side stuff using a slightly different implimentation rather than copying over a known working version.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ah, the scent of rotting topic-flesh, it can only mean one thing;
    Necro-thread...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...