test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic: You are aware that Temporal Ambassador is not working, right?

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
Just want to make sure to get this out there.

I can get the mission on a character that has already done the mission, but for a character that just turned 25 (and then 26), there is nothing for them.

I just want a chance to run the mission at least once for that character before it gets taken down, but when you raised the level requirement you broke something else somewhere in there.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just to be sure you know, the mission is not being taken down. it will remain after the event.

it will now be somewhere in the mission chain. its possible there is a bug stopping it from showing, but it should be in there somewhere. probably around the romulan/cardassian fronts.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited February 2013
    As Revo mentioned, it's available in the Mission Journal:

• In the Federation mission Journal, the episode falls between Preemptive Strike and Hunting the Hunters.
    • In the KDF mission Journal, the episode falls between Keep Your Enemies Closer and Skirmish.

Are you saying that you are not able to see it there? Even if you are not of appropriate level, it should show in the journal. Can you pass along a screen of the journal for the character that can see it and the character that can not?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As Revo mentioned, it's available in the Mission Journal:

• In the Federation mission Journal, the episode falls between Preemptive Strike and Hunting the Hunters.
    • In the KDF mission Journal, the episode falls between Keep Your Enemies Closer and Skirmish.

Are you saying that you are not able to see it there? Even if you are not of appropriate level, it should show in the journal. Can you pass along a screen of the journal for the character that can see it and the character that can not?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ah, okay... After checking my journal I see that I am a handful of missions away. At level 26 I have just begun that mission line.

I was not aware that the mission was being folded into regular gameplay. I thought that it was a part of the anniversary only and a stand-alone mission.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited February 2013
    Ah, okay... After checking my journal I see that I am a handful of missions away. At level 26 I have just begun that mission line.

I was not aware that the mission was being folded into regular gameplay. I thought that it was a part of the anniversary only and a stand-alone mission.

Glad you found it :) You can skip the missions (using the "skip" button) before it to play Temporal Ambassador since you're at the correct level, and then go back to those that you skipped, if you'd like.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=