test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVE Queue Pop-up in tailor

pmadi32382pmadi32382 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
I'm sure it's been brought up before, but it would be really nice to have the PVE queue "engage" window pop-up when you are on the tailor screen and ship customization screen so you don't miss the window. I would think that could be done quite easily, and during the countdown I'd still have at least a few seconds to either purchase the changes I'd made or at the very least save them before being moved to the mission.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blznfunblznfun Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why would you go to the tailor fully knowing you were queued for a PvE event? That's like going to the McDonald's while you wait for the PvP queue to pop...

Solution: Do it on your own time, not on the time of others...
    jeremy-t_doff_signiture5635.jpg
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
    Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    So all your queues get filled right away? I've had queues for mine trap take 10 minutes or more, same with Star base defense, I think that is the 20 man mission. I'm not talking about when the queue is filled right away, but the times when it takes a while.

And although you are joking about going to McDonalds after queuing, the obvious difference is that this is an in-game screen that could be configured to generate the pop-up in those situations.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    pmadi32382 wrote: »
    So all your queues get filled right away? I've had queues for mine trap take 10 minutes or more, same with Star base defense, I think that is the 20 man mission. I'm not talking about when the queue is filled right away, but the times when it takes a while.

And although you are joking about going to McDonalds after queuing, the obvious difference is that this is an in-game screen that could be configured to generate the pop-up in those situations.

Still, is your toon's looks that important that they have to add a pop up to the tailor? I would think it would take some coding that I am sure they just aren't willing to dive into given all the other bugs and features they are trying to add to add to this game...

If 10 minutes is just TOO LONG for you to stay out of the tailor, then all I can say is I hope you don't miss your queue...
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Actually the look of my "toon" isn't that important, just thought it would be a nice feature to add. I can enter a story mission and then queue for a PVE mission, and during that mission the pop-up appears to allow me to enter the PVE mission. I'm not trying to make it a big deal as you seem to suggest, it was just a suggestion nothing more.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    pmadi32382 wrote: »
    Actually the look of my "toon" isn't that important, just thought it would be a nice feature to add. I can enter a story mission and then queue for a PVE mission, and during that mission the pop-up appears to allow me to enter the PVE mission. I'm not trying to make it a big deal as you seem to suggest, it was just a suggestion nothing more.

Sorry if I seem that way. I am just trying to say that the dev team probably has more things to do than that. I remember how long it took just to get a chat window there... ;)
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=