test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill Bar

goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Academy
I finally figured out how to drag-drop new skills into the bars for use but I still haven't figured out how to remove or rearrange the ones already there. I've settled for just selecting empty bars and filling them the way I want but I'd really like to know.

Can someone give me some help? Thanks.
Post edited by goldenavariel on

Comments

• grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In the top right corner of your bars you click on the icon for "View all available Abilities" to open the "Available Skills" window. In the bottom left of that window is a "Lock Tray" checkbox, deselect that and you can then drag skills to move or remove them. Once you've finished remember to re-enable the "Lock Tray" checkbox to prevent accidental removal.
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I finally figured out how to drag-drop new skills into the bars for use but I still haven't figured out how to remove or rearrange the ones already there. I've settled for just selecting empty bars and filling them the way I want but I'd really like to know.

Can someone give me some help? Thanks.

You need to click and hold with the right mouse button, not the left button.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mbp101287 wrote: »
    You need to click and hold with the right mouse button, not the left button.

Ah! That's the trick. Thanks guys!