test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Federation Officer

bulldogjonesbulldogjones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Just come back to STO and looking for a fleet, as my old one is dead :(

I'm looking for an active adult fleet during US-TZ (Eastern/Central), looking for group PvE, and some PvP action.

I'm rather active, and like taking part in fleet events, so looking for a fleet organized around events, but also respects those times when people just want to lone-wolf :)

Hit me up online, or post here, and let's discuss your fleet.

Jones@Gladstone_Jones VA-TAC
Sirok@Gladstone_Jones VA-SCI
Shrez@Gladstone_Joens CDR-ENG
Post edited by bulldogjones on

Comments

• rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you may want to check out the fleet i am in. see my signature and the recruiting link. search 44th Fleet.

we may be what you are looking for. you mentioned pvp. we don't have a lot of members interested in pvp, but i am always trying to change that and would welcome new players that might help out on that.
  • bulldogjonesbulldogjones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On your website now...looks interesting!

How many active members?
  • rileywolffrileywolff Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Although we're a rather small fleet compared to most, Taskforce Bloodmoon is quite dedicated. A good number of our members put in countless hours to move the fleet forward. Joining Bloodmoon would be joining a group of laid-back players just out to have a good time while maintaining good structure and progress.

Currently, we are in the process or forging a PvP division. We're looking for a divisional leader, if that interests you. We're also working on formalizing PvE/Event and RolePlay divisions.

As much as I hate to publicly admit, we are currently in the process of building out Tier 2 Starbase and are yet to build a Tier 1 Embassy. We had a rough start, but we're picking up.

For information on us, you can read my thread on the fleet here, or look at our fledgling website here.

Also, you can get in touch with me in-game by adding @RileyWolff or shooting an in-game mail to Hrenti@RileyWolff.

Push yourself, so that you may forge your legend.

Riley
  • bulldogjonesbulldogjones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks everyone! Been looking online, so if you see me out there, please PM and/or mail me. Been looking for 44th, Fed Reserver and others online, but I haven't seen anyone :(

Still looking for an active fleet :)
  • starknyystarknyy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I sent you a PM, hope to hear from you.
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

I am sorry to hear that there has been a lack of responses to your inquiries. Hopefully we can change that for you.

I will advertise my fleet on here, however I am not too sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, but it would definitely be different.

5th Special Operations Division (5th SOD) is an RP fleet filled with mature players both new and experienced in the game. We currently don't have any PvP or PvE events planned, however, with our rapid increase of new recruits, I can definintely see some organization into the events. I won't get into more detail, as you can find additional information in our forum thread. If you have any questions if any of this as peaked your interest, please feel free to comment on the thread (we appreciate the bumps). Alternatively, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv for a more direct answer to any questions.

Cheers, and good hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]