test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so im a noob

maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PvP Gameplay
so i guess i'm a noob, i was pugging it this morning and this guy on the other team calls my team (a opvp pugmade) that we were noobs.

So then the guy says for me to go play by* yourself, so then I says to the guy if I wanted to play by* myself I wouldn't be playing an mmo.

true story.

vid soon to show it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

-re edited so it won't be mistaken for anything dirty, my bad bran.
mancom wrote: »
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Post edited by maicake716 on

Comments

• thegrimcorsairthegrimcorsair Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    maicake716 wrote: »
    so i guess i'm a noob, i was pugging it this morning and this guy on the other team calls my team (a opvp pugmade) that we were noobs.

true story.

vid soon to show it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Damn it Mai, you and your noobiness. Always relying on your super-op Sci powers of awesomesauce (or whatever memes you want to toss in).

Don't you know you're *not* supposed to debuff people? Sci ships are supposed to be healers and nothing more. :/
    If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
  • devorasxdevorasx Member Posts: 693
    edited February 2013
    Sooo, whats new? :)
    Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Damn it Mai, you and your noobiness. Always relying on your super-op Sci powers of awesomesauce (or whatever memes you want to toss in).

Don't you know you're *not* supposed to debuff people? Sci ships are supposed to be healers and nothing more. :/

but he said i was a noob for being on a team!
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • djwashudjwashu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pffft, only noobs need premades. Pros can handle Elite STFs solo, without needing a pug. In their imba skittlesboats.
  • thegrimcorsairthegrimcorsair Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    but he said i was a noob for being on a team!

That's cuz you be representin', homie! FedCentral4Lyfe!

Now if you'll excuse me, I feel a strong urge to go drink a couple of bleach shooters with ammonia chasers.
    If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
  • leoll2leoll2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait for the video rofl :D
    P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
    ...and 21 other characters!
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited February 2013

true story.

vid soon to show it.

Maicake. Mai Mai Mai. You can't just do that. I mean we all know you're a noob. You know you're a noob. Your Mom prolly STILL writes "Happy B-Day Noob" on your icecream cake. Your NOOB is EPIC NOOB. And we love our little Nooby guy.

But this guy clearly doesn't know you. He's calling noob for all the poorest, wrongest, destitute of humorness reasons in the world.

It's FULL of IRONY.

Your job, if you're gonna make a video, is to serve up that irony to us, PVP, in all its icey chilled, jello quivering glory. Let it vacillate and scintillate upon that fine china we call you tube. Let it tempt us with its lampoony goodness. Go! Go and CREATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVMpshDA98 <delectable jello of irony.
  • mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What a noob you are!

edited February 2013
    Oh it wasn't MUCH.

Some Guy: You're a NOOB!
    Maicake: LOL!

I paraphrased a bit, but that's the gist of it. Anytime I can help let me know.
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What a noob you are!

But they totally missed one of the guys that quoted me. I didn't even think about what he said in that way -_-
    Do you even Science Bro?
    edited February 2013
    But yah.....the original is here somewhere. Do you think they can use Mod Soopah Powahs and find it? Can we HIDE it from them???

See? Naow its a sad poem about a lonely kid that just wants to make pals! We love you nooby guy!

• rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2013

true story.

vid soon to show it.

-re edited so it won't be mistaken for anything dirty, my bad bran.

3 things:

1) we were all noobs at one time

2) noobness is relative

3) with the right frame of mind newbs, (term i prefer) can be quite entertaining.

when i first started playing i knew nothing and was often screamed at, cussed, etc. when i encounter new players i try to help as much as possible. i figure that will benefit us all in the long run.
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    But they totally missed one of the guys that quoted me. I didn't even think about what he said in that way -_-

Replace the word "with", with the word "by" and you should be able to re-create the first post without any issues.

To be honest, I read your first post before my morning coffee and on the first read I wasn't actually sure if the other guy was telling you to play alone without your fleet or if he was telling you to do something else. :P

EDIT: Ignore the trolls calling you this. You're a great PvP player and a great Boot Camp coach. The end :) ~Brandon
This discussion has been closed.