test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Congrats to Pug01 for a Great Interview with Priority One

gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PvP Gameplay
Hey PvP folks:

Pug01 (Federation Emergency Services) gave a really nice interview this week on Priority One, concerning the basics of Ground PvP.

Check it out:

http://priorityonepodcast.com/priority-one-episode-114-pvp-pugs-and-pinafore/
Post edited by gradstudent1 on

Comments

• Options
    broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    awesome interview. too bad i had to hear 2 people talking for way to long till i was able to listen to pug. just skip to around 18 min
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    good as always.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ton of information, tons of tips great interview! Very well explained. When you talk to people like Pug01 or listen to what they're saying you can also learn how to improve your game in PvE no doubt. Everyone should learn some pvp improve their game, improve their experience.
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    broken1981 wrote: »
    awesome interview. too bad i had to hear 2 people talking for way to long till i was able to listen to pug. just skip to around 18 min

Yes broken1981,you are FES and so is Pug but.....this colonoscopy gives brown nosing a whole new meaning.
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes broken1981,you are FES and so is Pug but.....this colonoscopy gives brown nosing a whole new meaning.

????????????????ummm......no? even tho i may be in fes, its a very short time. im more focused in space combat. this interview actually helped me. (a huge button smasher) also i seen a vid pug had made and that also had helped. with all the tips ive gotten from fes i was able to fight a cloaker in 1v1. i used to get around 300 damage in ground. that jumped to around 800. i thought that was good lol. now im pushing close to 1000 or a bit over. still not near what the better players get (3000).

maybe if tip of the spear or even fs was more open with how ground works i could say thanks for the the info as well...............

on a side note i dont watch stoked or anything of that nature. if it has nothing to do with pvp i really dont care. so as far as a brown noser........yeah your just a moron
  • Options
    polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Deleting my posts, because I really don't care.
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    polie05 wrote: »
    And who the hell are you anyways? Your a nobody, no one knows you and no one cares about what you think. Go ERP some where else TRIBBLE.

Yes,I'm nobody,no one knows me and no one cares about what I think,and yet,people like you still quote me and take the time to write a reply.
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    radkipradkip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh my god, people, stop this. This is why every nice thread gets deleted. Seriously, take your anger out on each other in game.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
    kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    radkip wrote: »
    Oh my god, people, stop this. This is why every nice thread gets deleted. Seriously, take your anger out on each other in game.

just dont do it to me in ground lol. <
    gets 1 shotted so easy
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I loved that segment with Pug01. I learned so much from that. It cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had about the ground game, and now I am very much looking forward to the Boot Camp ground sessions.

Edit:

That's the kind of mechanics knowledge that I love to sink my teeth into. It's a nice departure from most of the idiotic theorycrafting trash threads that litter the PvP gameplay subforum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]