test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Files Episode 16

This week, we cover some Foundry News on possible changes to the spotlight, cover quick tips on User Help, review Finding Resolution, and wrap up with your feedback on the Foundry Search and Grind Missions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qg4xFz11Sc
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Murphy, they did not squash afk grinders, lol. What are you talking about, good man?

Fun show, so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kirksplat wrote: »
    Murphy, they did not squash afk grinders, lol. What are you talking about, good man?

They tried. It just didn't work. :P
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh I thought I said during the show that they tried to. I know there is still ways to do it, because you could probably still use npcs to just fight each other to make sure the bad guys win. This last attempt was an attempt to break the current design, but as it is right now I just see those springing up next.
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So do u two live right next door?
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think the Foundry issue kind of is a hot war. Plenty of great missions have been 1-starred into oblivion, and many authors have quit the game in disgust.

I think it was a Cold War until about a month ago, and now it's an all-out conflict.

Nice episode, by the way.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No we do not live next to each other. I'm on the East Coast and he's over in the UK.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think the Foundry issue kind of is a hot war. Plenty of great missions have been 1-starred into oblivion, and many authors have quit the game in disgust.

I think it was a Cold War until about a month ago, and now it's an all-out conflict.

Yeah, and it's a shame. :(

I am glad you covered the UI issues, because that is the most constructive way to deal with the crisis.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.