test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry missions disappearing from log

chivalrybeanchivalrybean Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Frequently, when I have a Foundry mission in my sidebar log, they will vanish from that list, as well as the from the In Progress tab. I am not sure what causes this, but map transfers may be involved.

The mission is still available, if I go to the entry point for the mission, it is there and I can activate it.

This doesn't appear to happen while in the mission, just before it is started.
Chewson Pwan - VA
S.S. Doff Lundgren
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited February 2013
    I've also experienced this, but it has been a long time, say sometime around season 6. I can't remember what the mission was. But it was exactly what chivalrybean describes. I had the mission and could play it, but it didn't appear in the log.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • chivalrybeanchivalrybean Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know it has happened with my own mission, Unexpected Reflection, which starts on DS9, and with other missions the start was elsewhere, Kai (Kei?) system, for example.
    Chewson Pwan - VA
    S.S. Doff Lundgren
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    I'll look into this.
    STO QA Team
  • chivalrybeanchivalrybean Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks! And well met, Cryptic Frost.

If you need any date or whatnot next time I see it, anything I can do to help, I will.
    Chewson Pwan - VA
    S.S. Doff Lundgren
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    Thanks! And well met, Cryptic Frost.

If you need any date or whatnot next time I see it, anything I can do to help, I will.

Thank you. If/when this happens again, try to make a note of what mission was affected, and what happened just before the issue occured. If there was a map transfer, where did you start and where did you end? Anything else you might remember such as were there other missions in the mission tracker, or was the mission set to primary might also be helpful.
    STO QA Team
This discussion has been closed.