test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ker'rat- fed side

djezc#0623 djezc Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Federation Discussion
so from what i hear the kdf gets dill for killing feds in there but us fed we in there for the drops and plz dont change a thing but if we kill a klingon we dont get anything if u would give us something for it might make the battlefield equal more than it is hell both sides can get the drops . am i right?

btw i love the map i love battle with the klingons
Post edited by djezc#0623 on

Comments

• benglowbenglow Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Both sides can do the mission for drops, but yes the KDF also have a couple of PvP Dilithium missions they can do in Ker'rat
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As far as I have seen, there are more feds than KDF, so in principle we KDF are there to stop you from accomplishing the mission.
    So a dil reward for killing the feds is not a bad deal for us as we certainly can't complete the mission. Besides, there is a cooldown for dil reward...isn't it so? If yes, then feds have a better deal as you can get drops and complete mission in a row.
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so from what i hear the kdf gets dill for killing feds in there
    We KDF also get dil for dying in PvP... but that mission doesn't get handed in very often, especially compared with the mission for achieved kills. :P

On a good day I can cash in Ship Killer - Feddie, Most Dangerous Game, Good Luck Charm, and Captain Killer - Feddie, for a total 1920 dil.
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dma1986 wrote: »
    On a good day I can cash in Ship Killer - Feddie, Most Dangerous Game, Good Luck Charm, and Captain Killer - Feddie, for a total 1920 dil.

That's not counting the war zones daily for another 1440 dil. Ker'rat is a gold mine (dil mine?), and a great way to test your build and skills outside of PvP queues.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • avarseiravarseir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ^Please edit your post to prevent any devs seeing it. Else it will be nerfed to oblivion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    One tip, if your a fed and over lvl 20 and don't see anybody in ker'rat then get to hell out of there fast, the place will be swarming with cloaked KDF waiting to gang **** you, both in among the borg and at the respawn point.
  • zarathos1978zarathos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bah, just L2P and test if your new shield wiper is working correctly in removing BoPs splashed on them. Klinks don't suspect that someone may start effectively shooting back so if you do they are like rabbit on highway caught in reflectors light.

Hunting Klinks in Ker'rat is a lot of fun. It would be even more if I got payed for this, as it takes so much time that I rarely get any drop. So, the price on Klingon heads must be set!
  • orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I do think it's about time Feds got a dilithium reward for player and NPC kills.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The kill feds mission is a throwback to when the KDF had far less ways to gain xp for level advancement.

The only drawback I see for Cryptic if the add a kill KDF mission to the feds is that they will have actually work on the war storyline for the game. Its a boon for us playeds who enjoy the idea of a war but it would mean more work for the Devs, which they may not like since the war has been ignored all this time.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bah, just L2P and test if your new shield wiper is working correctly in removing BoPs splashed on them. Klinks don't suspect that someone may start effectively shooting back so if you do they are like rabbit on highway caught in reflectors light.

Hunting Klinks in Ker'rat is a lot of fun. It would be even more if I got payed for this, as it takes so much time that I rarely get any drop. So, the price on Klingon heads must be set!

You could create a KDF character and then switch the character to the Federation side temporarily in Ker'rat. There is nothing better than hunting Klingons in a Klingon Bird of Prey.
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    The only drawback I see for Cryptic if the add a kill KDF mission to the feds is that they will have actually work on the war storyline for the game.
    I'd see it as wasted dev time, considering how many Feds will pick it up, and then never cash it in due to ineptitude when it comes to killing anything with flesh and blood at the controls :cool:

You could create a KDF character and then switch the character to the Federation side temporarily in Ker'rat. There is nothing better than hunting Klingons in a Klingon Bird of Prey.
    Wut?