test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a casual fleet

dranzer144dranzer144 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I'm a lvl 50 tact officer, flying around with my mirror universe assault cruiser.
doing Fleet action and stf's.
I'm not a new player (but not old enough to know every thing).
my ship is well equipped, so I don't worry abut me spamming the fleets chat looking for better equipment. ;)

i'm looking for a casual fleet, with active members that like to goof around and play together.
I don't really care for the fleets lvl, but the higher the better.

hope to find a fleet soon! :D
Post edited by dranzer144 on

Comments

• jamesames91jamesames91 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello my name is James Riker. I am the Admiral of the Federation Joint Alliance Task Force. We are currently rebuilding our ranks and trying to find more active members. We are a tier 1 almost 2 fleet but we are picking up on the projects. We are looking for dedicated players to run different departments within the fleet and would be honered to have you. If interested send me an in game e-mail at James Riker@jamesames91 or sign up on our website at: www.federationjointalliancetaskforce.guildlaunch.com
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and now even parts of the Middle East. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is Tier 3 across the board with the tailor costume vendor upgrade currently in progress and we have started making inroads into restocking provisions for our Tier 1 Embassy. We also provide commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi

Im Kraven with a fleet to be named, we have a very active member base and are very casual. We offer a T2 Embassy, T3 Starbase and T4 Ship yard. The only requirement to join this group of rogue adventurers is a good sense of humor. We have a vent server for members to join, so they can give and get info easily.

We offer something that many fleets don't, a system called fleet support points, members will be awarded F.S.P. for attending scheduled events, player performance and completion of assigned missions. Negative F.S.P will be used as a deterrent to unacceptable behavior or dishonorable actions.

Fleet Support Point Rewards

Fleet support points will be awarded to members who sign up for flights, perform well and complete Squad missions.

Per flight sign up=200fsp
    Attendance bonus(5 flights in a row)=500fsp
    Performance bonus=100fsp
    Squadron missions=1000fsp

FSP Rewards
    Blue MkXI
    Blue gear(def or shlds)=500fsp
    Blue console=1500fsp
    Blue weapon=2000fsp

Purple MkXII
    Purple gear=5000fsp
    Purple console=10000fsp
    Purple weapon=50000fsp

bear in mind that not all consoles and weapons will be available but if possible can be procured.

We provide training and feedback to members who seek to improve their skills in both Pvp and Pve content, instruct members on balance and values in PvP environments and proper tactics to make PvE content more enjoyable and prosperous.

Being a supporting member of an active fleet is the best advice I can give in this game.
    we know how hard it can be to grind and or afford great gear so let us help you. Are members are friendly and ready to answer any questions. Let our members teach you how to make energy credits, fleet/reputation marks and dilithium quickly and efficiently.

Good luck and have fun out there
    Kraven@LIVIN
  • dranzer144dranzer144 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you all for the great response! :)
    its nice to fell wanted in many fleets :D

I'll have to choose The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet tho, they seem to be more casual and easy going.
    + they have members in my area, so i'm less likely to be alone ^~^
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to the VKF Dranzer. :D