test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to start a fleet

jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I am aware not many people want to start a fleet and tend to join already established ones, however i find the challenge interesting

So i want people like me who aren't afraid of a challenge and trustworthy to boot as i have heard many horror stories of people joining then emptying everything from the fleet then closing it down etc etc etc...

So i am a level 50 tactical officer looking for the obvious to help me start a fleet....

The name will be voted on however it will be based on star trek not other sci fi or like wise lol

So i am based within the UK GMT and play as often as i can... not hard line player so i do have a life outside and i am not YET a subscriber (( no offence intended but i do read the criteria for other fleets and some do say must be subscriber and hard line players ))

If you are interested let me know :)
JtaDmwW.png
Post edited by jam3s1701 on

Comments

• ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

It is nice to see players like you committed to making new fleets.

I read the write-up of course, and would like to make an offer to be in the beginning process of a fleet recreation. Since you are interested in a challenge, and willing to take leadership responsibilities, I thought you might fit the bill for my current fleet.

We just went through a fleet renovation, and are restarting our fleet. You had not mentioned this in your requirements, however we are an RP based fleet. So if you want some challenge there as well, it could turn out very fun.

Anyways, I thought I might swing that offer towards you. If you are interested, or have any questions feel free to private message me here. You can also contact myself at Locke@ubermatten, or the Executive Officer at Trent@kpts4tv.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Do u have a website or summit just curious to see what ur rosta is like and fleet goals etc etc

James :-D
    JtaDmwW.png
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    Do u have a website or summit just curious to see what ur rosta is like and fleet goals etc etc

James :-D

We currently do not have a separate website, however this is one of our future goals. You can look at our forum post for additional information. However, anything more detailed than that, you can contact either Locke@ubermatten or Trent@kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vancious23vancious23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    I am aware not many people want to start a fleet and tend to join already established ones, however i find the challenge interesting

So i want people like me who aren't afraid of a challenge and trustworthy to boot as i have heard many horror stories of people joining then emptying everything from the fleet then closing it down etc etc etc...

So i am a level 50 tactical officer looking for the obvious to help me start a fleet....

The name will be voted on however it will be based on star trek not other sci fi or like wise lol

So i am based within the UK GMT and play as often as i can... not hard line player so i do have a life outside and i am not YET a subscriber (( no offence intended but i do read the criteria for other fleets and some do say must be subscriber and hard line players ))

If you are interested let me know :)

It looks like I'm not the only one wanting to start up a fleet. I'll join you. And don't worry I understand having a life outside the game and not being a subscriber. I'm definitely interested in your proposal.

Think I'm a lvl 25 tac officer if that matters or not.
  • agzeus2011agzeus2011 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if you are looking for a fleet please visit this website

http://www.bsc-community.com/phpbb/
    for recruitment.
  • chandler94chandler94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am interested hit me up ingame at cid@cjd200 or my email chandlerdoran94@gmail.com