test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (February 2, 2013)

Comments

• coresystemcoresystem Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yayy got back from work, time for a quick hours play before sleep..ah ( DELETED )!!!
  • quazurquazur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I corrected that by going to all the locations in the tunnels, then it continued on it's merry way.
  • wopkekabouterwopkekabouter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wuuut? 3rd or 4th downtime in 2 days cmon now, its weekend, i wanna play before i haveto work again! /rage
  • pistonsofpowerpistonsofpower Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kendrick47 wrote: »
    It's just an hour. and they have to do it overtime. those things are happening everywhere. Please be a bit more tolerant....

i want to play play i do want to hurry so i can play its my favorite time to play so thanks hope to be playin soon love the game
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lol this already feels like its 4 days past expansion day... :D

Hurry up devs! I just had a lot of wife aggro now I just wanna play it off!

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • akinokureakinokure Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Invited by a friend and just finished installing/registration a few minutes ago.
    Not the best timing, it seems.
    Best of luck with the maintenance, guys. Looking forward to playing STO for the first time.
  • khairon1khairon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nahh...you don't need to pay....you just need to pay....:P I dunno.....less time designing baloons and more time actually fixing things? Well.........just a thought......
  • lordlalolordlalo Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cryptic, it is starting to reach an unacceptable number of maintenance and downtime in a single week.
    Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
    edited February 2013
    I must say though, this makes me kinda happy. I mean, there's enough players to be putting a strain on equipment!

That's got to be a good thing, right?

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

edited February 2013
    nahhh....it's only Saturday...we can squezze in 2 or 3 more :P
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    khairon1 wrote: »
    ^ yeah.....see above......some of the same issues that have been around since it went live....one would think.....yeah.....nvmd lol.......

I totally agree with you....wth??? don't they know you can't take a single player game engine and make it an mmo? kinda feels like this is what they tried to do....good game...but...dang...they really need to hire some competant people and get it working right....
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All i see is whingers on this forum, maintenance needs to be done so deal with it. unlike a lot of games i played at least they do it. an hr out of ur time is no big deal, geez get a life if sto coming down for an hr really effects ur life. the problem u guys dont see is, things cant just get fixed, it takes time and unless people report bugs or we have people on the server the devs will never know about issues. just let them do there job and u go have a cuppa or go for a jog for an hr instead of sitting in front of ur pc complaining about an hr of down time.
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hope this isnt the 1 hour that takes 5
    edited February 2013
    That would mean taking the whole damn game apart (and probably increase the specs to much I no longer be able to play -- and I'm already on the lowest settings)

As much as I hope to support your cause... Not now.

• crimpson7crimpson7 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok Its the 4th Downtime this week! It is getting annoying! Now Cryptic tell us what it is it that you are trying to add to this game?? A new ship?? New Weapons??? New what???
    The Wildcards Fleet =/\=
    Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
    Admiral Atraxis of the U.S.S. Daskalogiannis (Avenger class Cruiser) "I am Iron Cat!"
    edited February 2013
    yeah....I dunno.....been around since it went live....and I REALLY keep hoping they will take some time to just fix broken stuffs before adding more broken stuffs......but......I'm gonna quit complaining and celebrate the 3rd anniv.......nvmd lolwut......can't even log in becuase of......a "scheduled" maintenance.........
  • lykanmonolythlykanmonolyth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Doobie doobie do.
    edited February 2013
    khayuung wrote: »
    I must say though, this makes me kinda happy. I mean, there's enough players to be putting a strain on equipment!

That's got to be a good thing, right?

i don't think it's the number of players that are logging in...i think it's someone doesn't know his internet ip stuff well enough to be handliing his department...perhaps he needs more schooling??? or a firm talking to...but meh..whatever...i could do better in my sleep..sheesh
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • stormflyerstormflyer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lets just hope it works... after this reset... if thats what it needs to be called...

More like a re'think on developers part. Dont fix what is working. Fix what we have communicated that does'nt. Please hear us...
  • john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Server is back up
    edited February 2013
    Back in.....heres hoping they made an improvement......to fix a problem I didn't have....
    edited February 2013
    Doobie doobie do.

wrong...thats...Scooobie doobie doo...where are you...we have ghosts to chase now.....your not fooling me because i can see the way you shake and shiver lmfao!!!!
  • kendrick47kendrick47 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kirisee wrote: »
    I've played DDO..LOTRO...*** and several other mmo's....I'd love to know how this got voted best f2p mmo of the year???? seriously....the bugs in this game have never been patched up...when do they plan on doing this??? Season 39? LOL

season 47 actually...
    edited February 2013
    But weren't you talking to a cornflake?

• seifferto74seifferto74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pretty disappointing.

It`s like a birthdayparty where you have to go to buy booze every half hour or so
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Server is up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
    edited February 2013
    Kind of a birthday party you gotta bring your own booze....and bring your own party.....
    edited February 2013
    so they patched 143 mb of files...gotta wonder what they broke that time.....lolololololol
  • trampyjoetrampyjoe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All i see is whingers on this forum, maintenance needs to be done so deal with it. unlike a lot of games i played at least they do it. an hr out of ur time is no big deal, geez get a life if sto coming down for an hr really effects ur life. the problem u guys dont see is, things cant just get fixed, it takes time and unless people report bugs or we have people on the server the devs will never know about issues. just let them do there job and u go have a cuppa or go for a jog for an hr instead of sitting in front of ur pc complaining about an hr of down time.

With respect, I think people are entitled to have a bit of a whinge. It's not like it's just been an hour is it. Four separate occasions (that have affected me), all more than an hour, in one week. It's just not cricket old boy!
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just one thing; it's not "Scheduled Maintenance" when you scheduled it 5 minutes before it happens.
This discussion has been closed.