test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats The Next Ship Release

wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Federation Discussion
ok folks not including the c store or fleet version of the ambassador whats the next ship coming ........wait what are the next 3 ships coming down the pipeline?....discuss
3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Andorian ship.
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Andorian Kumari-class will be next for the Feds. Not sure about KDF, maybe a Ferasan ship or two.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    riddickczechriddickczech Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In January we'll be releasing an Andorian Ship on the Federation side to be quickly followed by the STO 3 Year Anniversary Event. This special celebration will be released with a new one-off Feature Episode.

And Andorian ship is WHERE????????????????????????????
  • Options
    sharpeyhihsharpeyhih Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I predict Romulan ships are coming soon! :p
  • Options
    doctormerkindoctormerkin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wish there were more than one vulcan ship..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hope we get the New Orleans sometime soon.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    auriciusauricius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Andorian ship was postponed in early January, I'm not sure for how long tho. One of the devs tweeted there will be 10 new ships until the end of February, some fleet ships too! So take the Kamarag and Ambassador off the list, we can probably expect a Fleet Dreadnought soon and I think the Kumari will be tailing it close behind. The question is what are the other 6 ships? :D