test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

free ev suits for boffs...

oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
for those who need ev suits for your boffs to do the tier 5 romulan mission...you can get free suits by replaying the episode "boldly they rode" from the cardassian episodes. after you talk to a few people you are instructed to grab a suit to go out the airlock. and you can grab as many suits as you want! and don't forget to replay the whole mission...it's a good one, in my opinion. space walking on ds9, fighting a jem'hadar armada....can't get much better!
AGpDi8m.gif
I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's probably way easier to just run missions on Nukura Prime. I think it took me an hour or two to get plenty, plus some decent anti-Tholian weapons.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Nah, I just got them from the Dilithium store. 100 Dil each gives you the basic one.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    500 EC each on the exchange last week.

/I win.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • eulifdaviseulifdavis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    500 EC each on the exchange last week.

/I win.

Nope. 0 EC each from the fleet bank. :P

I win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Those free suits are utterly worthless anyway.

And I mean that in terms of both price and utility.
  • gbehlpnu2012gbehlpnu2012 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm not bragging because I died quite a bit, but was able to solo this mission. I didn't realize that I needed EV suits for my crew, but I already had the upgraded CRYSTAL EV suit from the lobi store. So you really don't "need" them, just makes it easier...
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Five yellow trim EV Suits for 350,000 dil each please.
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am a little confuses as to why my android and holographic or borg bridge officer need An ev suite
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • gbehlpnu2012gbehlpnu2012 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    azniadeet wrote: »
    Five yellow trim EV Suits for 350,000 dil each please.

At some point someone who buys these and realize how stupid they were will have an aneurysm.
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I bough 5x blue EV suits @5000-6000 EC each on the exchange. A couple days later, their price shot up to ~50k EC each :D
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    chalpen wrote: »
    I am a little confuses as to why my android and holographic or borg bridge officer need An ev suite
    Well... Tholians like their enviroment hot..... hot enough to melt some metals.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, just get em off the Exchange. Green ones cost nothing. Blue ones even not that bad. Could even go for purples. Only one that's worth anything is the Crystal Woven, which I upgraded to MkXII and keep for my captain. Those are account bound anyway. When you don't need them, stick them on Boffs that you don't generally use on the ground. That way, when you want it, just open your Character screen, go to the Boffs that have your EV suits and grab them. Then put them on yourself and your real ground Boffs and there you go. No inventory space taken up, no runs to the bank.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg