test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DOFF abilities work with BO on ground likes space?

brakner11brakner11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Hi guys, back after 17 months so a bit overwhelmed. I have read a lot of stuff and need clarification on DOFF things.

Space

My Engineer has a space DOFF that has a tractor beam special and one of my BO has the tractor beam ability so the DOFF's special works on that?

Ground

Same Engineer has a DOFF with Vascular Regen increase HP's, since I dont have this ability myself does this work on my BO that has Vascular Regen when he uses it?

Comments

• broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What it means is it'll give the benefit to that Ability not to a certain BOff

Take for example some Engy DOffs (once assidned to active duty) on the ground will allow the chance for possible additional Turret or such to beam down when the player or BO uses Fabricate Turret, so as opposed to just always getting one the DOff gives you a chance to generate 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Production Assistant & Art Director
  • brakner11brakner11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To Clarify :)

So what your saying is the DOFF ability to get an extra turret works on my "Bridge Officers" summon turret ability? Not just mine.....
  • broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Correct, as an Engineer I've sometimes had an additional turret spawn from both mine and my BOffs summon turret ability
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Production Assistant & Art Director