test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Klingon Rampage PvE Event - January 18th - 2 Timeslots (GMT and PST/EST)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Greetings Warriors!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Klingon Rampage PvE event for this coming Friday.

The first timeslot will be at 7pm GMT/ 11am PST/ 2pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

These timeslots coincide with the Fleet Mark Event on the hourly calendar. During this time, specific queues events and content will reward bonus Fleet Marks!

Let's plan to meet on First City, in the great hall. From there, we will vie for glory as we team up and complete various events that will award Fleet Marks. Feel free to attend on your KDF character of any class or in any ship. We'll try and make as many teams as possible and battle for one full hour. Please join the KDFassistance channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join KDFassistance

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, PvP etc.).

Hope to see many of you Friday!

Qapla'!

Bran'don }}}:-)
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will try to be there
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    startuxstartux Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I haven't played much, got addicted to Kickstarter with Star Citizen and Elite campaigns, but will try to be there maybe for both :).
  • Options
    pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    how about the kdf invade ESD ? :)
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • Options
    jentharanjentharan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will there be anything like this for FED ?
  • Options
    voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is this for any level of player, or only endgame users?

If any level of player can join, I am certainly all for throwing one of my characters in support of the KDF.
  • Options
    orikleinoriklein Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Say, Brandon, instead of some lame PvE event (I'm already playing plenty of Klingon PvE for quite a loooong time without anyone's help) how about a good PvP event that would actually befit The Empire's bravest warriors as to entitle it as a "Rampage"?

Why not flip the binary switch and turn ESD from a safe zone into a war zone, then use the winter glitch or mod summon or whatever and get us all to raid ESD and Sirius proper?
    Some cool realm versus realm, so to speak? For just a hour or so.
    Actually let us use that raid party perk and be proper Klingons waging proper war?

Let that sink in (and come on whine away at me daring to bring it up, fedrats).
    startux wrote: »
    I haven't played much, got addicted to Kickstarter with Star Citizen and Elite campaigns, but will try to be there maybe for both :).

That indeed seems to be our future.
    Where STO and MWO have sadly failed us, Star Citizen will hopefully show us to the glorious promised undiscovered country.
    All the good intentions are definitely there, and I know those involved to be good people, hopefully we won't end up all in hell.
    At least, we shall die in glorious battle!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to but will be working during this time. Can we make it a bit later for those on PST zones or weekends?

Thanks in advance
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For starters everyone make sure to not eat too much fed content because this event will be a strict FEDERATION DIET! ROFL :D
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will try to be there (Cst/usa) with tiny knives on.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    deyvidkdfdeyvidkdf Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Qu′vam vImuvbej. wo′vaD ngay′ quv je wIchav!
    I will definitely join these missions. We will achieve glory and honor for the Empire!
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Try to be there.. :) Sounds fun!
  • Options
    davedonnodavedonno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Greetings Warriors!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Klingon Rampage PvE event for this coming Friday.

The first timeslot will be at 7pm GMT/ 11am PST/ 2pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

These timeslots coincide with the Fleet Mark Event on the hourly calendar. During this time, specific queues events and content will reward bonus Fleet Marks!

Let's plan to meet on First City, in the great hall. From there, we will vie for glory as we team up and complete various events that will award Fleet Marks. Feel free to attend on your KDF character of any class or in any ship. We'll try and make as many teams as possible and battle for one full hour. Please join the KDFassistance channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join KDFassistance

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, PvP etc.).

Hope to see many of you Friday!

Qapla'!

Why do you guys hate me?:(
  • Options
    jcp26jcp26 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    pwefail wrote: »
    how about the kdf invade ESD ? :)

How about we stop fighting each other and start concentrating on wiping out the Borg and the Iconians. There are two powerful races out there. One wants to turn as all into mindless drones and the other just wants to kill us. And here we sit and waste ships and soldiers fighting over a few insignificant systems! We are talking about the survival of our entire Quadrant! And the Iconians' Tal Shiar puppets still need to be squashed.
  • Options
    jcp26jcp26 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    deyvidkdf wrote: »
    I will definitely join these missions. We will achieve glory and honor for the Empire!

God Klingons are dumb. It doesn't matter if you pummel the Federation if we all get assimilated or exterminated. Let's crush the Borg, Iconians, Tholians and Undine and get back to killing each other later.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    jcp26 wrote: »
    How about we stop fighting each other and start concentrating on wiping out the Borg and the Iconians. There are two powerful races out there. One wants to turn as all into mindless drones and the other just wants to kill us. And here we sit and waste ships and soldiers fighting over a few insignificant systems! We are talking about the survival of our entire Quadrant! And the Iconians' Tal Shiar puppets still need to be squashed.
    Kahless, how hypocritical can one race be?
    We made the same cry for help when the Undine where discovered only to be rebuked and ignored by the federation when we asked for help in outing them among the quadrant.
    Infact if one looks back at your own races history, one of your own hero's tried to get the command of Star Fleet and UFP to recognize the threat that is the Borg and was rebuked so badly she quit Star Fleet over it.

You may want to look to your own house before insulting the members of another, PetaQ!
    Originally Posted by deyvidkdf
    jcp26 wrote: »
    God Klingons are dumb. It doesn't matter if you pummel the Federation if we all get assimilated or exterminated. Let's crush the Borg, Iconians, Tholians and Undine and get back to killing each other later.

No more stupid than the you feds since he plainly said nothing about attacking the federation, only that he wishes to achieve glory and honor for the Empire in the upcomming event.

R.I.P
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam !

The IKS Sachs and Violins and Crew will be there.
    See you in a couple hours.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The IKS Gonne Oh Reeya, crew and many many bops 'n slavers will be there - Hope theres some nice shinies and ec to gain with some nice eye candy (Well, my guy is part Ferengi, part Orion...)

For the glory of the Brotherhood!

(Oops, wrong game..)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello Warriors! The GMT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 30 minutes. I'll see you on Qo'noS then!

Qapla'!

• Options
    orikleinoriklein Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Klingons don't smile, Brandon, they grin menacingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    darren0kitlordarren0kitlor Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Qa'pla!

I wish I could play.

I'd suggest looking at KDF foundry missions, including the recent Foundry spotlight "Vulture Wheel"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That was a great event, and a good starbase fleet defense. It's good to be able to play one on the KDF side, it's extremely rare. :)
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello Warriors! The PST/EST timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour. I'll see you on Qo'noS then!

Qapla'!

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello Warriors! The PST/EST timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour. I'll see you on Qo'noS then!

Qapla'!

:'( Sadly, Ive had a parental event that has me sitting in a waiting room...waiting unable to join.
    SHOOT SOMETHING FOR ME!!! ALOT!!! REAP GLORY AND SOW HONOR!

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks to all the warriors who made it out today! We brought much honor and glory to the Empire! Until the next rampage...

Qapla'!

Brandon }}}:-]
This discussion has been closed.