test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prowler

avengersevenfouravengersevenfour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Ten Forward
Well hello people,

Im Prowler, some of you may have crossed paths with me "out there". Im over 30 years old and live in western Finland. I started playing STO a few months ago and Im not ashamed to admit that Im still at a loss how to properly play the game. But, Im learning. Alot of technobabble around but I suppose thats the whole point of the game, and thats just fine and one of the reasons I enjoy the game so much. I have not joined any fleets just yet partly because of the above mentioned reasons, partly because I can not devote much of my limited free time to any advanced operations. But Im sure I will join some fleet later this spring, that is if anyone will have me :)

Well, I have made my introductions. See you "out there".
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q
Post edited by avengersevenfour on

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I officially welcome you to the game and to the (madhouse) very fun place we call the forums. :P

Here is your official standard issue Ten Forward Tribble. :D
  • avengersevenfouravengersevenfour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Here is your official standard issue Ten Forward Tribble. :D

Yay, thank you.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q
  • rachelj88rachelj88 Member Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Heya avengersevenfour! Welcome :)

I see Centersolace has given you the tribble... don't pet it at midnight! :P

the stats are
    +1 to spelling mistakes on forums.
    +1 resistance to trolls

I hope you're having fun in game :)

RachelJ88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited January 2013