test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DEM coockin u from the inside ?

deano65ehgdeano65ehg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
i was in kerratt today n someone said that there DEM [direct energy modulation] also coocks u from the inside ? Is this true n how so when it's states in it's discription that it helps weapon penetration throu sheilds :confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deano65ehg on

Comments

• Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    there was a bug at one time when you used DEM + FAW I think, that for some reason it damaged you as well. im not entirely sure if this bug has been fixed yet, but i believe it has been since the problem was a while back.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    i could belive it would if u were usin plasma but they wern't n they told me it was workin as intended and that it works with anny weapon buffed right ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    deano65ehg wrote: »
    i was in kerratt today n someone said that there DEM [direct energy modulation] also coocks u from the inside ? Is this true n how so when it's states in it's discription that it helps weapon penetration throu sheilds :confused:

First, I misread your thread title and I'm very glad you spelled "cooking" properly.

I'm not sure if you're talking about a bug, or if this player is using the new Romulan Plasma Proc consoles or the Omega Rep Kinetic damage proc.

What exactly do you mean by "cooking"?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    He told me that when fully buffed up on his tac toon in his galor class that he coocks u on the inside asweel as the extra damage to ya hull ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    deano65ehg wrote: »
    He told me that when fully buffed up on his tac toon in his galor class that he coocks u on the inside asweel as the extra damage to ya hull ?

Sorry about anny spellin mistakes bin up all night do the new rep n gettin tyred now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stevehalestevehale Member Posts: 437
    edited January 2013
    I suspect what they meant is that DEM deals extra damage through shields directly to hull. The idea in this case being that your hull melts away even though your shields are still up. Cooking you from the inside.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the reply's guy's , that is maybe it. It was just the way he was sayin it , it sounded like he was gettin an extra abbillity or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]