test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Have a question for Denise Crosby? Ask it here!

13»

Comments

• voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cryptic recently added a break-away Romulan faction that have settled on a new planet and are trying to become allies with former enemies. (Federation and Klingon)

Considering you've portrayed both a federation officer and a Romulan Officer, do you think the new alliance between the Federation and the break-away faction of the Romulans should succeed or fail miserably and with devastating consequences?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    can you tell us what the anniversary ship is and are we going to get a doff in your likeness ?
    how much voice work did cryptic ask you to do ? :D
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Beyond your role(s) in TNG, what episode or movie, would you have wanted to truly be in, of any of the Star Trek series episodes and movies ever made.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Who was the funniest member of the TNG cast?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • leoll2leoll2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Did you like your role in The Next Generation?
      P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
      ...and 21 other characters!
    • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      what Sela's vision for the Romulan Star Empire, ibeing empress n all. I never quite got what she was all about, except for hatin on the FEDs, which in my book , is a great start for any character :)
    • ashman7286ashman7286 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      All these Star Trek related questions.

Denise Crosby, what's the best way to prevent limescale build up in my kettle. I feel like i've tried everything.
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      ashman7286 wrote: »
      All these Star Trek related questions.

Denise Crosby, what's the best way to prevent limescale build up in my kettle. I feel like i've tried everything.

put a grenade in the kettle.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      (Partially responsible for my love of short blonde hair)
      I remember the writer's strike and I think that is why you left the show, it was not doing well at the time. I also wrote a story where Starfleet, based on info from Guinan, went back in time to bring you back. Question...What time period should we return you to? (2409 maybe?)
    • cmdrskyfallercmdrskyfaller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      horgahn wrote: »
      Why did you leave TNG?
      -and-
      Beard or no beard?
      -and-
      IS Brent Spiner fully functional?

LMAO :D:D

I have no question to ask...they've all been asked already. Thus, I shall ask for a favor instead.

Go around the dev table and slap each one of them in the back of the head for me. That's for nerfing my B'rel Retrofit :_(
    • xaracrimsonxaracrimson Member Posts: 31 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Hi Denise, if you were to do a dialogue for this videogame with an actor or actress from Star Trek The Next Generation (who was never part of the main cast) who would it be and why them?
    • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Empress Denise LOL :D How do you feel about the way the franchise was going with your Character Sela compared to how it unfolds in this Game as far as the character and the faction of the Romulan Star Empire?

Also do you have any particular ideas on what a Romulan faction were to be like as far as a game stand point of playing Sela in TNG on if as a player you would be on the side of Sela or on the side of D'tan or both? :D

Also what do you think of Klingon mating rituals? LOL
    • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      So many good questions here but I want to say thank you Ms. Crosby.

Other than a "standard food ration" what the heck does TKL stand for? To this day when I watch "Yesterday's Enterprise" I often wonder what they stood for. Did the writers tell you? Was it an "in-joke" with a writers initials? Production staff pet names?

:D
      Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
      House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
      Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
    • trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Was there ever any ideas tossed around to bring your character(s) back on any other Star Trek series or movies? If so can you tell us about it a little?
      ____
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The o3 - Killed you good
    • redrickyredricky Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Did you know in advance that Titan authors would name somebody after Tasha? (Specifics left out to prevent 4 year old spoilers). Have you read Over a Torrent Sea? If you have, did you like how it was done?

Thanks for being a part of STO!
      edited January 2013
      Wow,
      I had such a crush on Tasha Yar !

My Question for Denise is:
      Having played a Romulan yourself, and now that the Romulans have lost their homeworld:

In your opinion: Should we all count the Romulans out, and sing Kumbayah around a campfire on New Romulus?

Where would YOU take the Romulans if it were up to you and you could reprise the role of Sela?

After all, .....You're the Empress !

Glad to have you be a part of our little universe again !
      tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      My Question for Denise: (assuming she knows the current background and situation with STO).
      Question: Do you think it's about time they (Cryptic) gave us the Romulans as the third playable faction? :P

...and on a more serious note (though the above question can still be asked for humour sake).
      Question: The Alliance that Sela had with the Duras Family; if it hadn't had fallen apart at the hands of Picard, the Enterprise and the Federation Fleet, and the alliance won out, do you think a future (long-term) would have ever worked between the two powers, or would one eventually betray the other?
      attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
    • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
      edited January 2013
      Ms. Crosby -

Any chance that we might see you in an episode of The Big Bang Theory? If you've not been approached yet, would you consider doing an appearance if asked?

twg042370 wrote: »
      Denise, do you mind if I call you Denise?
      This made me LOL :D
      What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
      African or European? :cool:

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
      "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
      ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
      Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
    • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
      edited January 2013
      Thank you to everyone who submitted questions for Ms. Crosby. I had a chance to ask some of them today and the recorded answers will be posted in the near future in a supplemental episode of On Screen.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    This discussion has been closed.