test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not earning Energy Credits

cryox1cryox1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For days now my energy credit amount is not adding earned credits from various sources:
Sells from the exchange,Recycling or discarding items/drop downs,rewards from pvp/doff missions,selling items at a vedor etc.
My EC amount is nowhere near the 1 billion cap so that cannot be the reason.
While earned credits arent added to my anount when i buy or use them they are removed normally.
This issue affect both my KDF chars and not my Feds.
It doesnt affect other reward amounts like fleet or romulan marks.

It took me a while to realize that i wasnt earning any credits because i wasnt realy monitoring the amount this close.But after some recent sells at the exchange for a few millions i realized its bugged.
I ve opened a ticket but so far no response.
Please let know if any other has a similar issue .I cant believe i m the only one.
Post edited by cryox1 on

Comments

• bitovabitova Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm pretty sure my KDF toon regularly does not receive ec's from exchange sales .. Like you no where near the billion limits (I hand around the 5 - 10 million range on my toons)
  • leoll2leoll2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Did you purchase the Cap Limit Increase? If not, you're not allowed to have more than 10 million EC.
    Otherwise, your subscription (if you have one) might have expired, so you won't get any extra EC till your balance is under 10 million.
    P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
    ...and 21 other characters!
  • angus61angus61 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have the same problem. I can use Energy Credits, but there doesn't seem to be any place to earn them like there used to be. I have about 12,000 left so I'm nowhere near the maximum. I need them for the Reputation System.:confused::(