pepper198626pepper198626 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Ten Forward
Were is everyone roleplaying now adays
Post edited by pepper198626 on

Comments

• sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Whats your security clearance please??

and can you prove you have NEVER been a member of goonswarm or any of the other "Freak fleets"
    Live long and Prosper
  • trahltrahl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You really have to luck into a person in the wild, usually.

The RP community is pretty poorly organized so the hundreds of us there are often distributed into twice as many fleets.
  • hortworthortwort Member Posts: 281
    edited January 2013
    Captain's log: Unknown date.

While boarding a vessel of seemingly impractical design, Ensign Lucas triggered a trap. The vessel went to speeds previously unheard of in our dimension, and proceeded to move into another universe entirely.

I am the only one of the away team to survive the experience. The rules in this universe are much different, the laws of motion have even changed.... As such, none of my standard equipment seems to function here, at least not as intended. My commbadge seemed to gain a type of self awareness before it fizzled out. It's a miracle I'm still alive.

This seems to be the ship's origin point, however, and all of the inoperable equipment aboard her has sprung back to life. Bizarre parallels to our own universe exist. Humans seem to populate most of the galaxy I'm in. My Orion heritage seems to pass for what the locals call "Mirialan". There is some entity controlling things here, the "Force". I believe it to be of similar nature to the Q.

I have claimed ownership of the vessel and use it as my own. I will travel and document what I find here as best I can, following the ideals of Starfleet. Perhaps, someday, I will find my way back home.
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have not searched the galaxy, but I have not found any single place other than the upper-most level in Quarks.
  • foschiadanzantefoschiadanzante Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can always try Drozana Station if your captain is the kind who would prefer to pass time in the most decadent of European nightclubs instead of with Tea and Shakespeare.

Just do keep in mind you can't unsee what has been seen.
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most of the RPers I've met in STO try and keep a low profile in their own fleets. RP in outside environments can be a pain in the TRIBBLE. There a couple of fleets that make it their sole mission in game to harass and disrupt RPers. Fleet bases finally alleviated that issue, but finding random RP in this game is a real pain in the TRIBBLE.
  • daisyrentondaisyrenton Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Drozana station isn't fantastic, especially during certain hours. If I were you I'd keep an eye out for members of RP fleets and try and interact with them.

As previous posters have noted, there are certain fleets whose members genuinely have nothing better to do with their time than go around and harass RPers, so be careful. They'll try and provoke you into breaking the TOS in chat by saying horrible stuff. Probably best to join a fleet, to be honest.