test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyager Uinform - Missing from Line up

broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
With the Fleet Project for the Starbase Mannequins its seems that the uniforms are missing

Now take into consideration that while the Voyager, Early DS9, uniform is not in the line up the EVO suit from FC and half dozen episodes is

The Voyager Uniform was used in:
Voyager for 7 Seasons
DS9 for 4 seasons
TNG for the Generations Movie

One of these is not like the other

I can't begin to fathom how it managed to get this far without someone even mentioning it, and its not like theres isn't enough room on the post, you guys have 2 Cryptic uniforms there and the Maco, which too seems outta place

Any reason why this happened?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Production Assistant & Art Director
Post edited by broodwyn on

Comments

• sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    An EVA suit?? For real?? I am so glad our small fleet are so behind on those special projects. They seem to mess up the Feng Shui of the station more than they are cool.
    Half decent interior architects would rip their hair out.
    /Floozy
  • broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    An EVA suit?? For real?? I am so glad our small fleet are so behind on those special projects. They seem to mess up the Feng Shui of the station more than they are cool.
    Half decent interior architects would rip their hair out.

Yeah with all the projects more or less done so far the whole place makes you want to stay away from it, the tribbles don;t stay hidden, neither does the REALLY obnoxious ornament

As for the ships in the briefing room, You cant even set them to your flag ships

Look upon the horror that is "Ops"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    broodwyn wrote: »
    With the Fleet Project for the Starbase Mannequins its seems that the uniforms are missing

Now take into consideration that while the Voyager, Early DS9, uniform is not in the line up the EVO suit from FC and half dozen episodes is

The Voyager Uniform was used in:
    Voyager for 7 Seasons
    DS9 for 4 seasons
    TNG for the Generations Movie

One of these is not like the other

I can't begin to fathom how it managed to get this far without someone even mentioning it, and its not like theres isn't enough room on the post, you guys have 2 Cryptic uniforms there and the Maco, which too seems outta place

Any reason why this happened?

I agree! We don't need a TOS medical uniform on that wall and we certainly don't need an EV suit. There should be a Voyager uni and an AGT uni there.
    edited January 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    As much I would agree we dont need the TOS medical uniform we also dont need the so called Voyager uniform and also we dont need the Veterans uniform varient either, reason as following.

If you add the so called "voyager" uniform you also have to add all the other uniform varients we have seen, that is 2 more WoK variants, TNG had the two variants as did the DS9/VOY uniform that became the standard uniform by the end of the movies (not counting JJ Trek).

We do need the voyager uniform, its NOT a Variant uniform, it was used in an entire incarnation of Star Trek, Star Trek Voyager, The other shows are there, TOS, TNG, Late DS9/FC. I want to know WHY we don't have an entire show's uniform in there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This was raised immediately when the project was announced.
    No comment was made by Cryptic. They have devalued an entire series of Trek in one stroke here.

Suggestion: Allow the fleet leader to toggle what uniforms + division variants are shown in the available slots. Functionality that exists aboard personal starship interiors for display shelfs.
  • jdalton1jdalton1 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was wondering the same thing, Voyager uniforms are part of Star Trek, and I am annoyed they are not there in the line up, I want to see them there :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shaunklshaunkl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I agree that the Voyager uniforms should be in there.

The AGT uniforms should not, however. They were never seen in a primary timeline. According to Star Trek: Countdown, early versions of Sierra 1s were in use during the 2380s.
    Number one on my wishlist: New FED transporter effect
    Number two: 22nd Century Excursion Jackets
    Number three: Handheld communicator animation for non-combadge uniforms
  • allen78j20stoallen78j20sto Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    broodwyn wrote: »
    Yeah with all the projects more or less done so far the whole place makes you want to stay away from it, the tribbles don;t stay hidden, neither does the REALLY obnoxious ornament

As for the ships in the briefing room, You cant even set them to your flag ships

Look upon the horror that is "Ops"

You know, now that i look at that pic, it looks like a mall instead of a starbase. And nothing close to ESD, K-7.....
    edited January 2013
    Still no word on this?

Come on Cryptic, its clear you forgot about Voyager, Don't make us throw you into the delta quadrant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]