test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF ONLY Fleets

sgtciscoinsasgtciscoinsa Member Posts: 56 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Qo'noS
I get that most people have Fed characters and Fed fleets. I get that. We wont get way from that.

But what I would like is a fleet that is a main fleet. Meaning the KDF is not an after thought when Fed side get boring.

1. I prefer Klingon
2. My main is a Klingon
3. I would like an active KDF fleet to play with.

First sign if your a Fed mainly fleet:
- When you log onto TS everyone is on their Fed characters
- When you ask to join your fleets STF and they have to create a private room, then you sit there cuz you dont have enough people to start it
- PVP is mainly with Fed ships

Honestly I have found alot of great people on the Fed side. Good people and Good players. But I only have time to invest with one character. My main is a Klingon TAC. Is there a home for me?
Post edited by sgtciscoinsa on

Comments

• verik43verik43 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm in the Same Boat, just came back after about a year Hiatus, Lifetime Sub, I play KDF Only, have an Engineer and Science Captain.

Looking for an Active populated KDF only Fleet. Prefer if they have at least a lvl 3 station.
  • sgtciscoinsasgtciscoinsa Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My Fed fleet are some nice guys. And they do try to do the Klingon side. But its obvious that they play fed so much more. So please someone, who has a kDF only fleet.
  • tsf00181tsf00181 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Same boat. I prefer my Klingon Characters, but my fleet is a side show for the main Fed fleet.:(
  • portgazdportgazd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I know what you guys mean. I prefer my kdf fleet more so than my fed counterpart, so I try to get more people onto the kdf side. I find it more interesting tbh. tough work to do so tho to make the kdf side fleet more prominant :S
    Vice-Chancellor of Federation Fleet Directive 010

DISENCHANTED
  • jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *shrug* We're mostly Redside-only players here. Feel your pain though, as the population is simply smaller.
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Alliance Central Command/Boq Botlhra'Ghom is squarely across the factions, but a lot of us lean KDF. we also have a lot of entertaining role players. :D

A link is in my sig.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• kdfrulzfeddroolzkdfrulzfeddroolz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yep same problems as the OP here as well, current fleet is completely hung up on the blue team and the sister fleet is just where they go with their seldom used KDF alts when they get bored or want to see what the "dirty klinks" have that they don't.

Since I'm KDF only I spend like 90% of my time solo on the red side ...the rest of the time pugging. <sigh> I've tried a lot of fleets and most are the same issue, or if they are KDF oriented they get disillusioned with lack of commitment from the devs and quit playing. :(
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If you'd like to grab a Ferasan, you could join the Ferasan Shadow Force. With that LTS, you should have enough Zen built up to get the playable race.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    I'm in the process of starting a new roleplay-based fleet right now! I don't know if that's your thing or not, but I'm keen on making my Klingon char my main. So... If your a roleplayer, feel free to join us in my post in this forum! :-D