test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Student: Todo list for pvp bootcamp

wolfpack12cwolfpack12c Member Posts: 242 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Hello, this is an official communication from PvP Boot Camp. Please click on the following link where you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you registered. Please copy (ctrl + c) and past (ctrl + v) the following link into your browser:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbtLNSZ-Gx9oK_uXhk4W_wTWK1tKWtgOj42btuIly_s/edit
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Post edited by wolfpack12c on

Comments

• Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello, this is an official communication from PvP Boot Camp. Please click on the following link where you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you will find important information about the Boot Camp event you registered. Please copy (ctrl + c) and past (ctrl + v) the following link into your browser:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbtLNSZ-Gx9oK_uXhk4W_wTWK1tKWtgOj42btuIly_s/edit

Thank you, wolfpack12c! Boot Camp registrants. Please read the above post carefully. It is important that you are aware of all the information contained therein.
  • Options
    stevenslestevensle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My number was 592...I never received an in game email...
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    stevensle wrote: »
    My number was 592...I never received an in game email...

All you need to know is found in the post above, with the link to the Google Doc. Thanks! A number of problems occurred when we tried to email everyone. Some of these problems dealt with players' privacy settings and some had to do with incorrect @handles. Whatever the case may be, we apologize that you didn't receive an email.

Please see the link above posted by wolfpack12c. Thanks!
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bumping this as it was on page 3 :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    obertheromulanobertheromulan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Good thing I was reading the forums when bubblygumsworth bumped this.
    I never got a mail either and it's not my privacy settings, and I definitely didn't misspell my @-handle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Good thing I was reading the forums when bubblygumsworth bumped this.
    I never got a mail either and it's not my privacy settings, and I definitely didn't misspell my @-handle.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Do you know your precise registration number? Your registration number corresponds to the number of your reply in the registration forum. You may have missed this notification (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=788931), but there was a deadline for registration for the first event. This cutoff ends at registrant 595. If your number happened to be after 595, then you would not have received an email because you missed the deadline. Alternatively, we have been encountering a number of problems that have prevented people from receiving emails. These seem to be of a technical sort and beyond our abilities to fix. Whatever the case may be, I apologize for this inconvenience.

All the best,

Sargon
  • Options
    christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have a question. when i registered i put down an armatage as my ship choice. is it ok to show up in a eng vesta? if not that is ok...
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON
  • Options
    obertheromulanobertheromulan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Do you know your precise registration number? Your registration number corresponds to the number of your reply in the registration forum. You may have missed this notification (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=788931), but there was a deadline for registration for the first event. This cutoff ends at registrant 595. If your number happened to be after 595, then you would not have received an email because you missed the deadline. Alternatively, we have been encountering a number of problems that have prevented people from receiving emails. These seem to be of a technical sort and beyond our abilities to fix. Whatever the case may be, I apologize for this inconvenience.

All the best,

Sargon

It is #446 posted on the 16th. Maybe the mail system just bugged out.

Edit: I just hope I'm the only one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have a question. when i registered i put down an armatage as my ship choice. is it ok to show up in a eng vesta? if not that is ok...

It's quite a jump in terms of ship type mate but bring whatever you want to play with!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    well actually its the sci variant. i bought the threepack and since registering here have done alot of work on them. my armatage is great but missing some heals and some usefull sci abilities. ive been working with a fleet that focuses on pvp...novacore. its been very eye opening. but im looking forward to tonight.
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON
  • Options
    mattack13mattack13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was #343 and never received the email, found this thread today as I was wondering what was happening.

Can I reschedule for the Jan 5 CET session? I can't respond directly to the email since I never received it. My initial post appears to have all correct information.

Thanks!
  • Options
    generalkrasgeneralkras Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    All that link takes me to is a login screen and such for Google Docs. I don't have a Google account and I don't really have any intention of making one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mattack13 wrote: »
    I was #343 and never received the email, found this thread today as I was wondering what was happening.

Can I reschedule for the Jan 5 CET session? I can't respond directly to the email since I never received it. My initial post appears to have all correct information.

Thanks!

Yes, mattack13. I have you marked down for this session now. Thanks.

Please check out the following link for information on what to do the day of Boot Camp:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=503031

Also, please read the Hilbert Guide as a basic orientation to the PvP world:

http://hilbertguide.com/

All the best,

Sargon
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    All that link takes me to is a login screen and such for Google Docs. I don't have a Google account and I don't really have any intention of making one.

generalkras:

Please see my response to mattack13 above. It relates to your question.