test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lighting Bug?

intrinsicalintrinsical Member Posts: 208 Arc User
Hi guys,

I've been using a ground map called "Federation Interior 02" with the default "Interior Starfleet 01" lighting in my mission since last year. It all used to be fine but for some reason, the lighting on this map is now screwed up. Save for a circle of brightly lit floor centered around my character, the rest of the floor is essentially unlit and very dark. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Seems like a bug to me, can anyone else confirm this? If so you should post it in the bug forum
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    beerstickmanbeerstickman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was unaware you could even change or do anything with lighting in the maps. How is this done? Can you do the same for sounds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited December 2012
    You can set different backdrops for interior maps. On some you won't see any difference unless the map happens to have some windows (most don't). But some include lighting changes or even fog.

You should see a button to change the backdrop in the bottom menu when you are viewing the map.

You can change some of the ambient sounds on space maps, but not on ground/interior maps.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable