test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comic nerd looking for Fleet

ferretsharkferretshark Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Hello,
I am currently looking for a new fleet. I would like to join a fleet that has a tier 3 ship yard so I can get my fleet ship, and has a player base that will help me be able to run elites well. The current fleet I am in requires that I have 200k in fleet credits before I have access to the fleet store, Personaly I do not have a problem with this BUT because they have such a large fleet most of the time there is nothing for me to donate for credits!

I play fairly regularly, I am going for the breen ship. Read alot of comics, But Do not pay attion the writers/artist. I do not RP and do not want to!

My main character is an enginer, normaly in either a galor or excelsior. currently at tier 4 honor gaurd and tier 2 romlan.

Please let me know if you would like me in your fleet :)
Post edited by ferretshark on

Comments

• vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), England and now even parts of the Middle East. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is Tier 3 with the starbase upgrade currently in progress and we have started making inroads into Tier 1 for the Embassy. We also provide commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Check out Unrepentant

http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/forum/index.php

We are a group of drunken, disorderly, vulgar, and downright bad examples of Starfleet officers. But you know what, nobody can drink and run STFs like we can. We currently have a T3 starbase (Nearing T4) with a T3 shipyard, and we have plenty of people online to run STFs, fleet events, etc and have no problems with filling the starbase monster's gullet and still have room for people to always be able to donate to get fleet credits. We also have a Klingon side of the fleet as well.

We are also a multi-game group, so if you get tired or STO and want to try out, say Star Wars: Old Republic, we have a presence there as well.

Check us out. Sarcasm and being a drunk required. Model citizens need not apply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
  • knight2309knight2309 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did either one of you actually read his post? He said he's a "T4 honor guard" soooo, I could be wrong, but I'm guessing he's Klingon....
  • areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    He also said he runs an excelsior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
  • knight2309knight2309 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    He also said he runs an excelsior.

Yeah... I didn't read that. :o
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I invite you to check out the 44th. Age 18+, casual. Teamspeak available. T4 starbase and shipyard.

startrek.44thfleet.com
    edited December 2012
    Okay I am online in game now, dexx@dexxyoro please feel free to message me
  • ferretsharkferretshark Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    found fleet tyvm