test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Darkest Mirror [Part 1]

Hello Everyone

I am pleased to announce my first ever foundry creation. It is part 1 in a trilogy series called Darkest Mirror. The mission uses the recreation from the Voyager episode "Living Witness" and takes mirror universes to a whole new level. Part 1 will be the shortest of the mission series, with parts 2 and 3 getting bigger as the story progresses or as I add more into them even after completion.

Darkest Mirror Part 1
Faction/Level: Fed, Level 41+ (Captain)
Rank setting: Elite
Author: daiouvegeta
Length: 20 minutes, give or take
Starting Location: Demil system in the Alpha Centauri sector
Eligible for Offer Reports? Yes
Last Updated: 12/14/2012
Current Review Rating: 4

Description:
A starbase and the fleet that is stationed at Demil IV has gone silent. Travel to the Demil system to find out what has happened to the thousands of people, ships, and the starbase within that system. Long range scans cannot penetrate the immense subspace interference that is present within the system. You are going in blind, but you will have backup if needed.

Please let me know what you think or if you find any bugs, or things that are mislabeled. I am constantly updating this mission until I get everything correct as it should be. Once this mission has had all bugs resolved, I will begin working on part 2 if people enjoy part 1.

Please note that this mission is meant to be played on Elite. I specifically made it for Elite to demonstrate the threat that you will encounter is very real. You can play it on normal if you like, if you're not end game geared, it will be a challenge for you.

Enjoy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Post edited by areikou#8990 on

Comments

• Options
    beerstickmanbeerstickman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Great mission! It was fun and creative! Good job!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]