test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It's getting really annoying...

walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
Warping into a Red Alert instance only to find it closed. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed? Probably 75% of all Tau Dewa alerts I run are bugged like this.
http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
Post edited by walshicus on

Comments

• Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ALL Red Alerts are like this. It's only less frequent in other sectors due to less concentration of players.

Red Alerts have been broken like this since they first came out September 2011. I mentioned this before and the devs were baffled and honestly believed that they weren't broken, promising to try and fix the issue.

...Well Cryptic? :P
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There was talk over on Tribble recently about it, no? I'm too lazy to look...maybe I will find it.
  • Options
    idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    walshicus wrote: »
    Warping into a Red Alert instance only to find it closed. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed? Probably 75% of all Tau Dewa alerts I run are bugged like this.

I gave up on Tau Dewa alerts, never even got so far as to start fight anything.
    Haven't bothered bug report it or anything since I figured they must be aware of this.

Still getting Alert Roll'd once in awhile though, clicking without thinking. :P
    signwidrona.png