test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

18th Sigma Fleet

ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Earth Spacedock
18th Sigma Fleet

Who We Are

This fleet started several months ago as originally just a casual fleet for social gameplay. The fleet base has been established (near Tier II), and a recently the fleet has decided to develop into a full-fledged RP fleet. With this change, we are looking to actively recruit new members interested in Star Trek lore and RP. Also, even more importantly, we are looking for more officers and leaders to develop this fleet to the best it can be.

What We Require

1. Mature (Preferably 19+)
2. Interested in Star Trek lore
3. Team player (This is a roleplaying fleet, so teamwork is needed)

Currently we are also looking for officers and leaders to help establish and maintain this fleet. Please contact myself via message, or in-game at Locke@ubermatten

Where is the Fleet Based

As the leader, I am based in PST. However, this fleet doesn't have a specified timezone (no restrictions).

How to Contact/Apply

If you are interested in joining the fleet, or have any questions regarding the fleet, please contact me in-game at Locke@ubermatten. You can also leave a message on this forum, and I will attempt to contact you as soon as possible.

Current Recruiting Status

ACTIVE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ubermatten on

Comments

• starknyystarknyy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Greetings from the 88th
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Cheers @NYY! I must say, I appreciated the talks we had. If anyone is looking for what your fleet offers, I will happily send them your way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starknyystarknyy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Same here ;)
  • ignaciouskarignaciouskar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We are working to create an awesome fleet and create a great experience to everyone on it, so join us and start to create something amazing!
  • kpts4tvkpts4tv Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We are working to create an awesome fleet and create a great experience to everyone on it, so join us and start to create something amazing!

I'd love to join your fleet, I'll help build your fleet in any way I can! I messaged Locke@ubermatten in-game, but haven't heard back yet.
    Bayliss_zpsc8bc405d.png
    edited December 2012
    kpts4tv wrote: »
    I'd love to join your fleet, I'll help build your fleet in any way I can! I messaged Locke@ubermatten in-game, but haven't heard back yet.

I apologize about this at the moment, I haven't had time to go in-game recently, as I am just cramming for my last final of the term. I will get back to you tomorrow evening about this.

Also, we appreciate the enthusiasm. I look forward to talking to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    After quick messaging with kpts4tv, I am happy to announce him as the newest member of our fleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kirijalkirijal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've been debating joining a fleet for a while and I think I'd like to take the plunge - if you'll have me, I'd be happy to join!
  • kpts4tvkpts4tv Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ubermatten wrote: »
    After quick messaging with kpts4tv, I am happy to announce him as the newest member of our fleet.

Glad to be a part of this fleet! I hope to to help in any way I can!
    Bayliss_zpsc8bc405d.png
    edited December 2012
    kirijal wrote: »
    I've been debating joining a fleet for a while and I think I'd like to take the plunge - if you'll have me, I'd be happy to join!

Expect an in-game message from me in the near future. I would love to hear how you can be a part of this fleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    First unofficial official meeting a great success. Greatly appreciated the input from our newest member Jal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kirijalkirijal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Glad to be of help however I can :) I've been meeting some of you ingame and I'd just like to say thank you all for being so welcoming!