test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sounds of STO....

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Jumped on after today's patch and went to New Romulus because of the epohh timer fix. While in Epohh Fields to turn in the mission an audio track started playing I've never heard before. It is so soothing and peaceful all I wanted to do was hide in a corner of the map and listen, and i did.

got me thinking a great addition to the c-store or even just a great addition to the STO line in general would be to be able to purchase the audio tracks to play outside of the game. shouldn't be that hard to port them to mp3 if they aren't already.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by voicesdark on

Comments

• Options
    tinman56tinman56 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Some of the music in this game is simply incredible, I wouldn't mind some sort of soundtrack :)
    ===========
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah... Not the best signiture, but it's my first time using an advanced image editing program, so... woo!
  • Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    And some of the in game music drives me nuts, but that I think is going in a different thread when I rant about something else.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I totally agree that some of the music is kind of annoying, but I think the majority of that is from when they were rushing to get the game launched. It seems like the audio department's main goal now is to go through and replace it with really high quality tracks that match the environments more and that's the good stuff I wish they had soundtracks for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]