test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm losing my mind?!?

upyournacelles2upyournacelles2 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PvP Gameplay
I've been posting in threads but when I go back to read what kind of comments my posts have had, I can't seem to find the threads. Seems like I may be losing it again...
Post edited by upyournacelles2 on

Comments

• Options
    pveheropvehero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's not only you... I could have sworn i made a thread an hour or two ago, and now i can't find it anywhere :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mine also seem to evaporate... perhaps its something wrong with our submit buttons...

Is there a way to report Forum Technical problems to PWE ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I often find mine has rolled under the bed at night while Im sleeping.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2012
    Probably not. The mods and I remove threads that break forum rules beyond what could just be edited out (e.g. the entire OP, almost every post in the thread, etc.).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    upyournacelles2upyournacelles2 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Probably not. The mods and I remove threads that break forum rules beyond what could just be edited out (e.g. the entire OP, almost every post in the thread, etc.).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

>>>>> ;) <<<<<
  • Options
    erkyss2erkyss2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    So u guys sitting in the office, not doing anything with any reported bugs/exploits/abuses in the game. Now, when we want to point something out, that gets removed. Also not to mention how dev`s are supporting using of the bugs in the game AKA voldermort bug.
    We have reported guy *name here* x number of times, and no1 got any feedback from PWE/cryptic. Threads that are breaking the rules?? Hm just ask yourself how many times in the day/week are u breaking "rules" or laws. Pls consider that before giving us this lame replys, that well for little kid i belive...
  • Options
    phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    Brandon is the only mod that actually works for PWE and he spends most of his time on the forums and setting up all the communication that goes out like dev blogs... that's his job... he doesn't fix bugs he just relays the info. What else can he do??? Stand over the devs and poke them with a stick? The others are volunteer mods that do not work for PWE/Cryptic and do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

I'd delete the hundreds of "OMG Se4s0n 7 sux!" or "Do you like season 6 or season 7" or "Do you log in as much with season 7" or "STO is dying" or "Petition to revert to season 6" or "I miss season 6" or "They stold our dilithium!!" or "Do you see a drop in activity?" or "Why doesn't my crappy Intel card with zero driver support work?!?" or "These starbase special projects are unreal even though there is no reason I have to do them!!!" or "There is so much grind in this game" or "STO is overpriced" or "The devs lied to us!" threads too.
  • Options
    herbie1966herbie1966 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You forgot all the ones that are crude, lewd and adult orientated.
  • Options
    gavriil1983gavriil1983 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    erkyss2 wrote: »
    So u guys sitting in the office, not doing anything with any reported bugs/exploits/abuses in the game. Now, when we want to point something out, that gets removed. Also not to mention how dev`s are supporting using of the bugs in the game AKA voldermort bug.
    We have reported guy *name here* x number of times, and no1 got any feedback from PWE/cryptic. Threads that are breaking the rules?? Hm just ask yourself how many times in the day/week are u breaking "rules" or laws. Pls consider that before giving us this lame replys, that well for little kid i belive...

He's the community manager, not the dev team. He tries to keep the players and developers from killing each other i think. Basically, all joking aside, keeps the devs in the loop about our stuff, and us in the loop about the devs stuff...
  • Options
    erkyss2erkyss2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    He's the community manager, not the dev team. He tries to keep the players and developers from killing each other i think. Basically, all joking aside, keeps the devs in the loop about our stuff, and us in the loop about the devs stuff...

I understand that, but I just wanted to point out how between dev`s and mods don`t exist any communication whatsoever! they should work together and communicate! We are facing with major issue (player atm) that is killing PvP and all joy from pvp. There where numerous threads about afk-ing and abusing poor system in the game, and none of ideas mentioned in those posts is not been considered as proper solution. One person have created multiple accounts and he is probably the worst person i have ever seen in this game!! A vote-kick +ban to q`s would be a proper solution to this huge problem. Or afk-timer, every 30 sec u have to push the button in order to stay in the game, otherwise u would have been logged out automaticly. I don`t care if vote-kick might be bit stupid solution, and also possible abuse off it, but at least we would get rid of this player who is abusing all other player in the game who want to have fun in pvp. Every single match there is *player name* afk-ing in tier 1 ship!! And even cases with multiples cippies of him, on each side! This torture must end as soon is possible!!
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Are you in the loop for PVP development? I must have blinked and missed all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have been administrator of a large weather related forum and can tell you this : moderating a very big forum to keep it civilized is almost a fulltime job and I personally think this STO-forum is moderated very good .I can't fault Brandon with regard to this .