test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New daily to replay episodes?

lecutestofborglecutestofborg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
In fleet chat today someone made what I think is a really great suggestion: create a new daily to reply episode missions. Not just the special featured episodes, but every episode you play when leveling. They could have a random one each day that you get a special reward for playing. What do you think? :)
Post edited by lecutestofborg on

Comments

• sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In fleet chat today someone made what I think is a really great suggestion: create a new daily to reply episode missions. Not just the special featured episodes, but every episode you play when leveling. They could have a random one each day that you get a special reward for playing. What do you think? :)

Rather good idea, more variety for daily rewards would be nice.

As an addition to the idea, I would recommend allowing the player to choose the reward payment (dilithium or your choice of the mark types).
  • lecutestofborglecutestofborg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I cant tell you how much I would love replaying an episode every day, and actually getting properly rewarded for the time :D
  • exorace25kexorace25k Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes please!
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nagus suggested this long ago. I still want it. :(
  • thore187thore187 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This.

I love replaying the episodes, it really helps break up the monotony of the grind. Heck, before I even stepped foot on New Romulus, I went back and replayed some of the key episodes of the Romulus story-arc to re-immerse myself in that whole storyline. It was awesome.
  • delsabereduxdelsaberedux Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I like this idea a lot. Especially if more of those older episodes were to be remastered...
    Relax.
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I like this idea as long as the daily doesn't include a great deal of missions that cannot be finished due to bugs that were never fixed. There are like 3 missions in the early Rom stuff that just bug out on me every time I play them, and it's been that way since 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I agree and would support it.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • delsabereduxdelsaberedux Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kirksplat wrote: »
    I like this idea as long as the daily doesn't include a great deal of missions that cannot be finished due to bugs that were never fixed. There are like 3 missions in the early Rom stuff that just bug out on me every time I play them, and it's been that way since 2009.

A lot of those missions could really use another coat of polish, yeah. The difference in overall quality between the original run of episodes available at launch and the featured episodes that came later is massive. More remastering would be nice. Not as much as new content, but nice.

Seriously, there's stuff coming out of the Foundry that plays smoother than some of those old Romulan Front missions. An obvious benefit of new tech, I suppose...
    Relax.