test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hromi cluster inaccessible

stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Anyone else find they cannot enter the Hromi cluster after s7? I thought I'd stack up some diplomatic aid missions for the explore strange new worlds daily, and found I couldn't enter the Hromi cluster. Although I could enter the Arucanis Arm, which would have been affected in a similar way to how s7 altered the starmap.
Post edited by stofsk on

Comments

• Options
    stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Huh, it seems you can warp to the Hromi cluster, but the popup doesn't come unless you're 0.0ly away from it. Which is weird, because the popup comes up further out in most other transition locations.
  • Options
    muzzballmuzzball Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I cannot enter the Hromi Cluster from sector space, not even at 0.00ly.
  • Options
    forktongue141forktongue141 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I could get in at 0.00
  • Options
    flatmattflatmatt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The access point seems to be very tiny and/or not where the map indicates. I have to fly around in circles to get in, and just now I gave up as the "warp to" option appeared so briefly I couldn't find it again.

Dn'Dok, son of Ladok - Klingon/Romulan Engineer ~~ Mosa M'ren-faa - Ferasan Tactical
    Krushan Twinn - Orion Science
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The access point is small and just below were it is marked on the map. Really could use a fixing, its almost comical watching ships going backwards and fowards desperately trying to find the entry.
  • Options
    dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It doesn't appear that we can access the cluster yet! :mad::mad:
  • Options
    obertheromulanobertheromulan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    john98837 wrote: »
    The access point is small and just below were it is marked on the map. Really could use a fixing, its almost comical watching ships going backwards and fowards desperately trying to find the entry.

This.
    Well at least the background noise/music is plesant. It's like calling a help hotline.
    *Music playing* Please be patient and continue to go back and forth until a competant Conn Officer comes on duty. Thank you. *Music continues*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It seems to be designed solely to test how your ship maneuvers in sector space, it seems.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    evilgenius180evilgenius180 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Since they moved, it I haven't been able to get in. I've flown through, in and all around the thing and I can't find the access point. I've had no issues with the Aruchanis Arm, which they also moved. I've filed two in game bug reports about this, one after it first started happening and the second today. This needs to be fixed. :mad:
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It can be accessed, it is just a little bit tricky, and you might have to manouver the spaceship a little bit back and forth. I just finished my Nomad-accolade there today... ...Explorer next ;)
    /Floozy
  • Options
    brickyardbrickyard Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Access point is slightly at the top side of the 0.0 km point. Just move very slowly up and ahead to the top.
    P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh! :D