test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Advanced Fleet Polaron Sniper Rifle mk12

johnynormusjohnynormus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The polaron sniper rifles of the advanced variety only have a single [DMG] modifier instead of [DMG]x3 like all the others.
Post edited by johnynormus on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    did you look to see if it does the same damage as a the weapons marked [Dmg]x3? If it has the right damage then it's just a display glitch.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • archoncrypticarchoncryptic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'll get this fixed, thanks for the bug report!
  • johnynormusjohnynormus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cool, and thanks for thanking me. :cool:
  • bastet111bastet111 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    To Reopen this Topic:

One of the 3 available "Advanced Fleet Polaron Sniper Rifle Mk XII" displays the wrong stats.

As with all "Advanced Fleet" ground energy weapons, they all have [Dmg]x3.

Each of all the *other* types of energy weapons get 1 of the following stats:

[CritX] = +2% Crit Chance / +10% Crit Severity
    [DoT3] = yeah this one's long you get the point
    [KB3] = Knockback, also long and not the point of this email so I won't go further.

To be specific, under the "Adv. Rifles", Split Beam, High Density, and Sniper all get [Dmg]x3 and one of those other 3... Except:

The "Advanced Fleet Polaron Sniper Riflee Mk XII" - it has been misprogrammed with [CritD] instead. Even the other polaron rifles have [CritX], just not the sniper.

I've been saving and investing heavily in our Fleet just to finally unlock this item - imagine my disappointment when I discovered it didn't have the [CritX] stat I was looking forward to.

Additionally, it does not appear to display the correct damage for its [Dmg]x3 modifier. My Mk XII anti-borg Polaron Sniper w/ no damage modifier does more damage than this one does. Specifically, my "Polaron Sniper Rifle Mk XII [CritD] [CritH] [Borg]" (no [Dmg] modifier there at all) shows its *base* damage as 92.1 DPS before applying the 15kinetic vs Borg. The Advanced Fleet Polaron, w/ its [Dmg]x3 modifier, shows 92 DPS.

Please fix this!

Thank you for your time.