test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now Recruiting for the Maquis Rebellion!

linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Earth Spacedock

Post edited by linyive on

Comments

• linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2012

• doghou5edoghou5e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Had some great laughs with this fleet and we're always running missions together, whether it's STFs or helping someone level our main focus is to have fun.

We realised a long time ago that STO is something different to everyone and we go out of our way to help you get what you want from the game without all the hassle of a larger fleet.

This fleet is all about creating opportunies, everyone can contribute as much or as little as they want with a system that has got us to Tier 2 while laughing all the way.

Players take priority over assets in our fleet.
    edited November 2012
    The fleet is going from strength to strength with the addition of season seven and the new members that we have seen joining our ranks have been a massive boon to our active community. Fantastic group of guys and girls, the chat box is rarely silent and we all just get on and have a laugh together and have a growing number of members on both sides of the Atlantic.

With the run up to the holidays with lots of fleet events coming up there is still more fun and games to be had on the horizon.

Whether you're a seasoned vet or new to the game drop us a pm for an invite and come join the fun.
  • mistree89mistree89 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It shouldn't have come to this. :(

I am so sorry.
  • mistree89mistree89 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've sent you a private message on the forum sa'az.
    edited November 2012
    The Marquis Rebellion is now back up and running and under new management. :)

If you read this linyive we miss you badly and want you to come home. :(

If you are interested in joining our band of misfits then please feel free to message me in game or by mail at:

Juke@crazy_wolf
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mistree89 wrote: »
    I've sent you a private message on the forum sa'az.
    mistree89 wrote: »
    It shouldn't have come to this. :(

I am so sorry.

I will talk to you through private messages.
    doghou5e wrote: »
    The Marquis Rebellion is now back up and running and under new management. :)

If you read this linyive we miss you badly and want you to come home. :(

If you are interested in joining our band of misfits then please feel free to message me in game or by mail at:

Juke@crazy_wolf
    After you planted the seeds that lead to the fleet's destruction (sending mistree89 a very-very manipulative email), you reopened the fleet, and now you are asking for me to come back? I also fell for your manipulation in the past, but I assure you that it will not happen again.

Do you see the damage behind what you did?

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry.

I had no choice but to close our doors.

I will work with mistree89 to resolve our issues in private, but I am in no way going to rejoin this fleet.

As far as I am concerned, the Maquis Rebellion has come to an end.