test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Requisitions

trelntreln Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I recently leveled a newer character to Commander rank and was excited to be able to give him an Excelsior Class starship. When I Went to ship requisitions I found out that I was unable to purchase it as I had to unlock it from the C Store. I had already purchased this ship as well as the Nebula Class cruiser for other characters to use so I can not understand as to why I have to buy them again. I read the item descriptions and nowhere does it mention it being a single character unlock.

The Galaxy X class I had purchased works for all my characters which is why I am thinking it's a glitch in the system. It says I have the items in my inventory, however, I am unable to claim them. The Nebula doesn't even show up in starship requisitions.

I have submitted tickets, GM requests, (which have been majority ignored for months as far as game item issues and costume glitches, now this issue has come to my attention.), and the support link on the main page is a dead link. So I obviously have no option to contact the right people other than hope that they happen to see the thread on the forums.

Has this happened for other people and if so, were you able to get this fixed? Who do I need to get in contact with in order to correct this error?

Included are screenshots of my claimed ships as well as screenshots of the C-Store pages showing that I need to buy them again.

ExcelsiorProof1.jpg
ExcelsiorProof2.jpg

NebulaProof.jpg
NebulaProof2.jpg
Post edited by treln on

Comments

• captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I know this is going back a ways, but did you purchase the Excelsior and Nebula on your other toons with EC? I don't remember exactally how far back these changes we're implimented, but I have these ships claimed on some of my toons where I bought them with EC on a per toon basis.

I'm not sure if you've purchased it from the C-Store previously or with EC on your other toons, but this is the only thing I can think of.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The changes captan2er0 mentions were in season 5. Prior to then, the tier 3 excelsior and nebula weren't C-store ships - they didn't have the bonus console slot or boff power, etc. They also weren't tied to the retrofit C-store purchases, you could get the tier 3 versions even if you didn't buy the tier 5 ones. They, and any of the 500 emblem or VA token ships from pre-S5 carried over and got their new upgrades, but remained one-time unlocks, you didn't get the account wide C-store unlock and can't reclaim them.
  • trelntreln Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I had a look back to when I know I had the excelsior and the screenprint I made at the time was made in February 2011 which was shortly after season 3. Most likely the case you folks describe. Bugger. Guess I'll just have to save Dilithium to exchange which will take forever to do. I don't get on too often and average a couple hundred units per session. Could be worse, I suppose. My thanks for the prompt replies!